-
Smiley replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@Everyone
Ok so this is something I’ve been trying to figure out how to balance, too! On the one hand, I recognize that God has given me a gift to write, and I want to use and grow that gift, but then on the other hand, writing takes a lot of mental space, and I feel like it’s so easy for me to get lost in a story I’m writing, and then I feel…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I never really thought of OCD like that before. Now reading what you guys go through, I actually might have it, because you just described how I feel about my writing. Idk.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You got that? Ottoline is now in possession of a red crystal sword. Use it wisely!
I’ll try XD
Let’s hope Marcurious doesn’t try to take it for himself lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok so this is something I’ve been trying to figure out how to balance, too! On the one hand, I recognize that God has given me a gift to write, and I want to use and grow that gift, but then on the other hand, writing takes a lot of mental space, and I feel like it’s so easy for me to get lost in a story I’m writing, and t…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kari
Perched atop an elk, Kari shifted to a more comfortable position. She had taken some horseback riding lessons in fifth grade, but quit after the horse she was riding took a disliking to her and did everything in its power to buck her off. Being atop an animal again wasn’t exactly a pleasant idea, but this elk seemed to like her, and Kari had…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I’m very proud of myself rn, I just finally got a sketch of Leo I think is worthy of being shown for criticism before I cast it into final form! When pics are working I’ll post it.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He pushed aside all her ideas and concentrated, “How about something like… I dunno… Elkie?”
I don’t know why that made me laugh, but I started cracking up and had to explain to my brothers what was so funny.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I sometimes worry that I’m too attached to my writing and that it’s become an idol, or that I’m writing purely for myself and that I should be writing for God.
Ok so this is something I’ve been trying to figure out how to balance, too! On the one hand, I recognize that God has given me a gift to write, and I want to use and grow t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@acancello Goodnight!!
Ottoline
“I’m thinking Ever,” Ottoline patted her Elk’s neck. “You should name yours Aero.”
“Aero?” Hugo laughed. “That’s…just not for him.”
“Do you have any better ideas?” Ottoline challenged.
“No,” Hugo stammered, and then added quickly, “But give me a few minutes, and I’ll have one.”
“Sure,” Ottoline said sarcastically.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Horses are the best.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline should have it, and it’s red.
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hugo
——–
He tried to look cool on the elk and now Ottoline was asking him to name it.
“Why not something like…Willow? Or Ivy? Or Nimrod?” she smiled.
He pushed aside all her ideas and concentrated, “How about something like… I dunno… Elkie?”
“That has got to be the most idiotic name in the history of the world…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww that was so sweet!
Ottoline
“What are you going to name yours?” she asked Hugo, burying her small hands in her elk’s rose fur.
“I don’t know, probably Hugo Junior.”
“That is so boring,” she laughed. “And what if its a girl?”
“Then Ottoline Junior, obviously!”
“Why not something like…Willow? Or Ivy? Or Nimrod?” she smiled.
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
They are!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Glace let Fracture go. What a weird bird.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I KNOW RIGHT?????????
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hugo
——-
“We seriously have to ride elk?” Hugo asked no one in particular, “Why not something cooler like a tiger or a horse?”
He noticed that Ottoline was standing by hers and not getting on.“What are you waiting for?” He laughed. “It’s not gonna bite you…”
“I don’t see you on yours either,” She smirked, turning…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Awwwwww they’re so cute together!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
“Well, a chicken is a very fluffy bird that lays eggs. Essentially it poops breakfast.” he giggled. “This is fun!I’ve never had to explain to someone what a chicken is! Beethoven is a song writer of classical music.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll have to think about it. Maybe I’ll ask my parents for a subscription as a Christmas gift XD
- Load More
