-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, the memories made here are pretty special.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Liv
“I know this guy,” Fynn edged closer to her. Liv rolled her eyes.
“Um, no.”
“Are you sure?” he raised an eyebrow. “I think you two would have a connection, if you know what I mean,” he tapped his two index fingers together.
“Stop trying to set me up!” Liv whirled around, startling Fynn. She fought to keep a straight face.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We just need chaos again and everything will be normal, right? XD
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lets see… I do think that the huge story was a little bit much with the large number of dragons you picked (Though the idea was totally amazing!) That was a lot to keep track of for a person like me who isn’t on here to much. I think if you guys who are on here more often want to keep doing it, you should totally go for that on here…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I, for one, am opposed to said idea. I think starting afresh would kill both rps.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Stepped on, kicked, bitten, bucked off, et cetera et cetera.
For real!! One time my little sister and I were leading our horses in the pasture and then a snake appeared, spooking the horse my sis was leading. The horse knocked my sister down and jumped right over her. He was so close to stepping on her head!!! I was so scared…and i was too…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
They weren’t like each other at all, on the surface, but once you dug down, just like with Callista, there was something that drew Chase to trust. Even when he didn’t know, something about this pink-haired boy had from the beginning captured him. Chase looked up, his eyes the color he was born with. His mouth…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I looked at your screenshot and just started giggling, Idk why.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lucky! No one dreams about any of my charries but me… Except my best friend who had a nightmare over one of my monsters, though she imagined it completely wrong.
Chase Duke
“It’s hard for me to form pictures, even harder to shapeshift. I have no control over the power of shapeshifting, but I’ve been told I will one day.” Chase d…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t even know what that is XD
Don’t worry about it…my Grandma was an herbalist and a nurse so I’ve kinda got some random herb knowledge (not much though.)
Fun times! lol I have also almost died too in horse related incidents…so yeah…
Horse girl life! It’s thrilling! Stepped on, kicked, bitten, bucked off, et cetera et ce…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Not a scratch. We have a horse named Shazam who spooks easily (literally afraid of his shadow and imaginary movements, and stationary objects!) And I was doing his hay. Snoopy, an unhappy gelding cuz he was kept inside all day Sunday, burst out of the stall a coworker was in, and galloped outside. Shazam spooked, and started kicking…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
K I have to go unpack…ugh. Be back later!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve never driven on ice before, so that sounds terrifying. I’m glad you’re okay! XD
It was scary…but we survived! lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Do you happen to take astragulus every once in a while to boost the immune system?
I don’t even know what that is XD
Oh! And on horse news, I potentially could have died in a stall on Monday.
Fun times! lol I have also almost died too in horse related incidents…so yeah…
Oh ok. That makes sense.
We’re now back at home. F…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww I’m so sorry girl! <3 I’ll definitely be praying!!
@everyone
I have a prayer request as well…can you guys pray for my mom? She has a pinched nerve in her back and it is really painful. She was getting better but just had a really bad flare up and everything hurts, even laying down.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It was great!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Licorice is my Dad’s fav! Do you happen to take astragulus every once in a while to boost the immune system?
What a fun weekend!
Oh! And on horse news, I potentially could have died in a stall on Monday.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Btw, strong herbal licorice tea helps sore throats.
YOU DRINK LICORICE TEA TOO!?!?!?! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT’S LITERALLY THE BEST TEA IN THE WORLD (except chai but they are a tie, lol)!!!! Everyone else thinks that it’s disgusting because they don’t like how licorice tea sounds (and they haven’t even tried it)…but…[Read more]
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @jonas @freedomwriter76 @hybridlore @grcr @euodia-vision @everyone
Does anyone use Grammarly? I was wondering if it is as good as everyone says. I’m thinking about using it to make some minor corrections on my book, but want to know if its reliable.
I really don’t know what else to ask, so any advice would be appreciated😊 - Load More

That name sounds familiar, but I don’t have any idea what it is.
Heres an excerpt I found online:
“Grammarly is an American cloud-based typing assistant. It reviews spelling, grammar, punctuation, clarity, engagement, and delivery mistakes in English texts, detects plagiarism, and suggests replacements for the identified errors. It also allows users to customize their style, tone, and context-specific…[Read more]
@acancello
I’ve heard of it and used it once…but it’s kinda annoying because it corrects your style. So it would say sentances aren’t grammatically correct because they aren’t….but I wanted it that way because it sounds better and it’s just my style. It was annoying and I had no use for it so I deleted it. I think Google Docs works fine for…[Read more]
Hmmm, alright. I also think that would be annoying. Thank you! 🙂
Ehh… I’ve heard of it, but I’ve never used it before… sorry, I guess I can’t help much…
Thats ok 🙂 I just found out about it today too
😊
I have actually used it lots of times before! I don’t use it while writing though, because it gets kind of acting, but any type of editing it would be great for. Did you have any other questions in specific about it?
Haha whoops, I just realized you said you didn’t know what to ask. Umm, I think it’s definitely worth downloading. I never got premium but you can still do a good amount of stuff with the free version, like spell check, which is really good for just finding typos xD. And then you can look at your tone and see if any of your sentences aren’t…[Read more]
Yes it did, thank you! 😀
I’ve never personally used it, but I know a friend who’s used it. But I haven’t heard much about it from her, so I guess I’m not much help. XD Honestly, I’ve never had any interest in getting something like Grammarly because I don’t struggle with spelling and grammar too much and I have a friend who’s willing to edit my books for me. Lol. So yeah. XD
Yeah, I would mainly use it to catch all the little things I missed, and after, I may just hand the whole thing and a red pen over to my mom since shes good at things like that XD
Lol XD
i use the web extension! it gives me suggestions on everyhting i write, whether it be an email, short story or google search! i really like it!
👍 Thanks!