-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
lol!
girl you’re making me feel single XD@everyone
Idk what character traits I use most. Since in my book, people can have red, green, or blue skin, eyes and hair because of their race, I can basically pick any color I want lol.
But for regular humans, i usually pick blonde hair and blue eyes. Maybe because I have dirty blonde hair and…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
NahimÂ
Nahim picked up his pacing around the camp edges again, even though Nora said he should try sleeping again. Fennin took Nora with him to find Tren and Carrie. Ellis, Snake and a few others were interrogating the newly-wakened Vethe. The rest either slept or talked quietly. Nahim sighed, wiping the sweat from his forehead.
War was chaos -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Tren
Tren looked skeptical, before seeing the blackness of Silas’s arm. His pale blue eyes widened, and he approached, gently taking Sila’s arm.
“That cat bit you? Didn’t it?” Tren didn’t wait for an answer, he pulled the canteen hanging on a strap from his shoulder to his hip over his head. “Hold out your arm.” Slowly, Tren poured…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
HANS…..😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Emmy
She slipped into her chair, looking around at the other guests. If only she had her notebook…she frowned at the missing places. Where were the other guests, she wondered. Hmmm…a mystery. A smile graced her lips. She had always loved mysteries. More than the mysteries themselves, she loved to solve them.
And so when no one was looking, s…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Is it the kind of thing that you have to practice at home, too?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m kind of considering starting taekwondo…though I’m not sure yet.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
She missed Xandro already. Apparently they weren’t allowed to bring horses into the dance class.
Did that surprise her?
No.
Did she miss him, though?
Yes.
She told him to go find some new friends, hoping he wouldn’t get into trouble, and tried to slow her racing heart. She wasn’t sure she was ready to dance. What if she was…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Do you enjoy it? I’ve never taken karate and probably won’t ever, but it sounds interesting enough.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You take karate?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @rae
Adeline
As the guests began settling themselves into seats, Adeline took a seat with Liliana and the two McKinley girls. The buzz around the hall dropped to silence as Mr. Baumann stood in front of everyone. A frown flickered across his face briefly as he scanned the room, but he…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Alright…I’m gonna call my Cole from the ashes of my life where he lies, brush him off, and shine his medals.
Cole was my hero as a young child, he did every brave deed I could think up, in a WWII setting. I don’t remember him much, since when I hit the mark of ten or so, I waved goodbye to him and many others.
Cole has black hair, and deep…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic December Daily Poetry in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey this looks fun! Ill try to do/share some if I have time.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
HELP!!!!!!!
MY IDENTITY IS BEING STOLEN!!!!!!! -
Smiley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*gasps* I love it!!!
so I take it, it’s a romance?? right?
ngl, I think Erich has so far been one of my fav protags to write currently😂 he’s soooo not a nice guy, but his POV/prose is so much fun to write XD He kinda has a bad boy attitude but can also act like a child on occasion when he doesn’t get his way and is also a cha…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yay, we’re back!
I literally just created a whole new family of characters lol. I might end up turning it into an actual story if I feel like it.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
These are good questions!
So number one, what do you dislike about a lot of contemporary? (especially ones with teenagers and younger adults)
This might just be me, but I don’t like stories that are super gooey and romantic, or at least stereotyped romance that’s not realistic. Don’t get me wrong- I enjoy a good romance, but when that’s…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, my curiosity is peaked! please tell me more
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@calyhuge are you Calvinistic? (No pun intended)
- Load More
