-
Ruth and
Scoutillus Finch are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Tren can’t remember. He most likely knows what a snake is, he just…he just is bad with names
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
My motifs didn’t tell me about this!!!!!! I’m so mad!
@freedomwriter
💕💕💕💕
😭😭😭 Riker!! I’ll forever love you bud!
So…other than the emojis above, my other thoughts were on this section
The brunette slowly shook his head.
Masked fear, perhaps even terror, blazed in his dark blue eyes.
Oh, power tasted beautiful on Erich’s tongue.
Erich g…
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aaaahhhh!!! I love it!!! Here… Ill write a quick one… (OH! Also I have decided in my WIP, Vikii does live! But instead of her its the main characters older brother and Hugos sister.😭)
Hugo
———-
Ottoline leaned her head on his shoulder. At first he thought it was an accident, but when she didnt move again he…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol! I think I know what they were talking about….hehe
Yep! Fennin noticed Tren’s pink tint. Now Fennin will never leave him alone😜 XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fynn is so perfect for her💕
Chase Duke
“Then try me. If you need a true friend, one who will always stay, one who won’t give up on you no matter how many mistakes you make… then try me. I’ll be there. You might not be ready yet, but I’ll be waiting.” Callista, with silver tears coarsing down her face silently returned to the dance roo…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fennin asked Tren a few questions in Lillening, one of which caused the color to really rise in Tren’s face. Tren scowled at Fennin and punched him in the gut.
Lol!
I think I know what they were talking about….hehe -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
“It’ll be fun…?” she repeated unsurely and then laughed at herself. “And if we really hate it, we can just leave.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
“Yeah, me too.” Liv sighed. “But we can try, right?”
Lukas took a deep breath. “Yeah… You know what, it’ll be great.” He flashed a confident smile. “And if it’s not, then we’ll have to make ourselves enjoy it. Make it fun. Deal?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
CHASE *cries* 😭 😭 😭 😭
Livia
“Yeah,” she agreed, trying to ignore the way Lukas was looking at her. Her heart skipped a beat. “I don’t get how people can be so comfortable in social environments like this…the only reason I don’t have a complete panic attack is because of Xandro,” she cast a longing glance toward the doo…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh that’s great (I’m on the no beard team XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Callista
“Callie, I don’t want to hurt you.” Chase’s voice was but a whisper. His gaze dropped to the floor again.“I guess I’m no different than my father.”
Callista didn’t know what to do, or say, or even think at this point. The mercy overflowing in her heart spilled out in the form of silent, silver tears. She met his eyes and didn’t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chaseeee 😭
I’d RP now, but I can’t. I’ll try to get it done later.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@beth-torres
🔺🔺🔺 -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Tren
“Agreed. I have no idea how Fennin does it.” He led the way back to camp, the pink color still slightly in his cheeks. Half way, they heard their names called and met Nora and Fennin. They walked back to camp together, Nora studying Silas’s arm. Fennin asked Tren a few questions in Lillening, one of which caused the color to really rise in…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
“Follow me.” Callie turned and went to the hallway. Chase glanced Fynn’s way before following. The empty hallway was less chilly, but Chase’s arms had goosebumps all over them.
“Chase, I can’t fully relate to what you may have been through, but I want you to know I’ll always be here for you.” Callista met his downcas…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok, awesome. I don’t have time to RP that rn, but you can first if you want. (:
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You want Falon and Ev to meet up about now for lunch?
Sorry for not replying sooner, but yeah that works for me
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Um… what happened to our group? Cuz if we aren’t doing anything with them, I think I’m going to bring that charrie to the dance practice… XD
- Load More
