-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, huh? We have daylight savings….I’m confuzzled
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I can’t do Sunday mornings, but almost every night from about 8 to 9:30 mountain time I’m on, and almost every morning from 6:30 to 7 mountain time as well.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah I’m in mountain time.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
sorry for not RPing sooner
Falon
a small pink flame bounced around her fingers, she watched closely making sure it didn’t get too big that people would notice it. The mall food court was quite large and it made her almost afraid that Ev wouldn’t be able to locate her.
Ev, the name repeated through her mind, making her ask questions…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry if the formatting is weird
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m not sure who to tag, so I’m just going to post this and hope people see it. 😅
So I’m struggling with the beginning and the ending of my story. I’ll talk about the beginning here and the end in a different post.
M’kay. I’m trying to hook my readers from the get-go, but I’m not sure if that’s exactly happening. I’ve heard multiple opinions…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @everyone
I’ll join! I’m on EST too. I can’t do Wednesday nights, but I think I’m pretty free aside from that.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
No prob! I never can think of tags when I need them either! 😂😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank youuuu, my brain is a little dead for some reason so I actually couldn’t think of that many tags. XDD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@calyhuge @livingwoodchronicles @loopylin
Can you join us too?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@vinegirl
Will you join us?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol, I just don’t want people to see my first draft stuff. That’s all. XD
It’s totally fine if you share your writing with everyone, especially if they’re giving you some good feedback. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And Imma tag as many people as I can think of XD
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @landric @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @okmaybeican’tthinkofthatmanypeoplewelp
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@y’all
I’m finally hereeee
I was at church.
Oki. I’m EST. And I don’t really have a specific time that would work best for me, since this week is Christmas break. Typically the afternoon works, but idk for sure. Just pick a time and I’ll see what I can do
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
What’s everyone’s time zones?
I’m EST, but usually can deal with doing CST
Also, this week I’m very free since I sprained my ankle yesterday so…no work, no swim, no ride…I’m gonna cry 😭😭 WHY DO I HAVE TO LOVE WHAT I DO?!! Oh, who’s tried doing their damper pedal with the left foot? It’s harder than you might think.
Anyways, back on…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The meme! More perfect than you think XD
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas
#BreakTheRecord -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I am in SUCH a For King and Country mood today…their remix of O Come, O Come Emmanuel is just AMAZING. And their Drummer Boy Christmas album in general…I LOVE IT!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I might be less active over the next couple days. FYI
- Load More
