-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
This is some of my writing I want to burn, bury the remnants in a dark cave, then collapse the cave to never see the light of day again, but here it is for you to enjoy…
“Mailes?… Do you think me a good Jan?” Laijas asked. Surprise stunned Mailes, what kind of question was that? It didn’t sound like something Laijas would…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
oh my gosh….lol I was reading it and I was like, oh it’s really good! and then I read this sentence:
I can’t tell you what Nahim’s face looked like because he never showed it to anyone.
And then I laughed.
sorry if that sounds mean…..
And now for the worst thing I have ever written:
“It worked!” Jorryn cries.…
-
Ruth replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I shall keep the spelling for effect…
Chapter 1 Nahim and Mandin
Nahim sat cofortably near Mandin liking out over the lake Gaylax. He was young, only being 19 years in age, Mandin was 5 years older and had more expierance but they still got along together well. I can’t tell you what Nahim’s face looked like because he never showed it to anyone.…
-
Ruth replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @anyone-else
Ready for some pieces of writing from when I had absolutely no idea what I was doing?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@acancello @jonas @highscribeofatherium @esther-c @thearcaneaxiom @freedomwriter76 @smiley @rae @trailblazer @anyone-else
okay so on this topic we can laugh at the dumbest and cringiest things we’ve written. I have a lot of…interesting…things I wrote last year……*retches over the side of the bed because of how horrible it is*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I think Chase’s stutter may return…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
idk….two teeth on the bottom in the back. (not wisdom teeth)
I have teeth that are baby teeth, but there aren’t any adult teeth to replace them, so I was just gonna have baby teeth forever. But the dentist thought they were just gonna break apart someday so he pulled them….
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Which teeth did you have to get pulled?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh no!! That sounds horrible!!!
4 hours later and I can actually feel my face and talk and eat food!!! YAY!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
okay! 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have a headache thanks to my little brother, ask me another day, but rn…all I can think about is dragons and the philological warfare of sirens…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I CAN’T FEEL MY FACCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just got two teeth pulled…..AHHHHHHH!
Oof I hate that! When I had my wisdom teeth removed my whole face was numb, and then I could barely open my mouth because apparently they cut through the muscles. It took like two weeks of slo…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I’ll think about it! No problem, thank you!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, that totally makes sense! And you’re welcome, I really enjoyed reading it!!
For buildup, I’m not quite sure. Maybe Mason has a big decision to make, and something about the king helps him make that decision? Or maybe to keep it more line with what you have so far, something big rests on the identity of the king?? I’d have to…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
So, yep! Mostly just because of the curfew. I guess I was trying to show how the villagers were impacted by it, if that makes sense.
That’s true, I might use that word a lot XD. I’ll have to reread it and see where I can change words around to fix that. Thanks for pointing that out!
Yeah, I get that. I’m not really sure how the…[Read more] -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I’m finally here!! XD
So, I was digging pretty hard to find something to critique, so I’ll do my best…
“A hint of fear is smothered in the master’s gruff tone.” – why the fear?? Just because of the curfew?
I agree that it was pretty obvious the man was going to be the king.
In first person it’s really easy to use “is” a lo…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay I love it and hate it at the same time!!!!
Also maybe you could write Clint struggling to be in his old house cause of memories of his mom and his dad
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*trying to hide all the spelling errors* I’m not sure why I can’t type on phone but I can’t lol
Yeahhh… I’m just a ray or sunshine today XD
Pietro!!!! Remember bow much Godly loved Perer, well Pietro and Wanda are mine (I feel like they’ve been mine for a while but still) if you hurt them you will have to speak to…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Also uhhh I recently found the saddest parallel in the MCU
In age of ultron at Pietro’s death you can see relief on Clint’s face when he realizes him nor the kid were hurt but then he sees Pietro and his relief fades
And in endgame everyone’s so excited that they got the stones but then they realize Natasha didn’t come back
And finally when T…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Clint!!! He’s such a good friend!!!
Endgame makes me sob, Clint’s reaction is… 😭
Yesss Maria would be the best one to find her
Also an idea for Pietro is for him to like so many of them struggle with ptsd cause most people assume that Pietro struggled with that from.the bombing
(I don’t know why I always have so many ideas…[Read more]
- Load More
