-
Allison started the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
(I will warn you now that some of the ideas and topics of my book are a little frightening)
Alright! Ever since I finished the rough draft of my WIP I realized that I dont have the most important part. The title. People will ask me all the time, “Whats it called?” And I have to say I dont know 🙂 Lol! I am struggling to come up with a name so if…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Actually, I think that has to be my favorite scene ever. The actor for Bucky (forgot his name) really knew how to put the expression in Bucky’s eyes <333
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
BTW, I know a really cute blood bay pony named Twitch. Black mane and tail, nice coat, blaze, and the cutest, softest nose ever! So, your charrie is a pony in my head. No offense.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I wasn’t aware.
Alpha Grath
Alpha slid his knives back in their sheaths. In a gesture of friendship, Alpha held out his hand to the drop in.
“Don’t worry about it, I made the hole in the ceiling myself. And speaking of our location, Achlys, have you found me yet?” The AI’s feminine voice replied,
“Your location is still…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey!! Thanks for asking💗 Its going alright! I’m about halfway done, but stuck on one scene now since I have to rewrite the whole thing. Just like we were talking about earlier, how much our writing changes 😂 I’m hoping to finish before February since that month is already looking pretty busy for me.
Hows writing your second…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hmm, alright, I was just making sure it wasent my picture. I’m sure It’ll be fixed soon 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Is anyone else able to change their pfp or is it just me?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
sorry it’s short
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ru Eis
Ru started at first, but then smiled as she saw the half human half dragon cyborg.
“I know a place where we are not, but I’ve never been here. My name is Ru, I am from Wond if you count where I spend most my time. Are you a Fettian? What is your name?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I would personally prefer you did, but if you don’t feel like doing it, I will.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
With that bit about a dragon, I kinda want Ru to bump into Tech now lol
Yeah, Ru has had a love for dragons since she was little, I’m pretty sure she’d like to meet Tech too.
ooh and is that a Marvel quote on your signature?
Yes, it’s from Captain America: The Winter Soldier.Â
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
So, yeah, Izre wouldn’t survive a black hole, but if Glace created one, everything in an  unfathomably large radius would be sucked in and destroyed, including him, unless he were able to create one from millions of miles away, which would require him to be on a different planet, and probably a different solar system. Our sun is…93…
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
GRATHMERE: “My heart broke a long time ago.”
ALPHA: “Oh, is that why I haven’t seen the pieces around lately?”
#Alpha&Grathmere -
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
My palms are sweating.
So what exactly is microtech, and what makes Glace capable of defeating armies?
Where Glace lives in his years of banishment, there is a rumor, a piece of gossip, that he is really not a human, but a man made of a golden metal, hidden in holographic flesh except for the vambrace shape on his right forearm. Why?…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m gonna add another charrie to keep Alpha in line (got an evil idea for him, everyone watch out for Alpha turning dark)
Ru Ar Eis
Ru has blue eyes that in different lights vary from light grey to bright blue. She has light brown curling hair that is thick, often crazy, and passes her shoulders. She often has a pallid face and the slightest…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I said anyone and I meant anyone. Unless Izre is immune to microtech and highly skilled warriors who are the sons of warlords and emperors, she is going down if Glacen Firehead so chooses!
I should really show you an unedited Fettian one day… They are more powerful and advanced than even Tony Stark and Captain Marvel (ju…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
The term about Swiss cheese came from Character Party, when Nahim got mad and shot at the ceiling to stop a fight. Then threatened to shoot everyone.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @highscribeofaetherium
Bridget is right. Glace is a Wraith Legion training drop out. For any who don’t know, the Wraith Legion are trained to go alone against an army with no weapons and win.
Though, rn, Glace is banished from the Fettian Empire for something he didn’t do…
Anyways, angering him means you have no control…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Where’s my last rp? Wyoh!
-
Allison replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I know I’m not part of this…… but your talking about knives? 👀😏😁 Yay! I’m not alone!
- Load More
