-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
😭😭😭they’re so sad!! But they look so good❤️❤️💖💖💖
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Calyhuge, if you’re stalking my profile, I want you to know I miss you.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
And who says brokenness is bad! The brokenness of ‘C’ improves it! It is now more versatile!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Glad I could help 😁
I have an ongoing list of names for characters. I add to it whenever I find a unique name or one I like.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah…I can see why that may be Lol. Silvanis is just totally honest to the point he’s not going to sweeten his words so they don’t hurt people.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
*Silvans gains stark honest face* Nih, it’s pretty boring, like it’s not even nessassary in the alphabet! ‘C’ is so much better.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh on! I just realized I did his initials wrong! It’s really…
N.-A. S. S. F. K. G. -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
*enters Silvanis character cloak*
The ‘K’ probably. It’s a boring letter.
I think I would like it better if I knew exactly what a ‘snickerdoodle’ is. I chose the name because my true name is awful. Silvanis is a nice name in my opinion.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The AT-C (top secret) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Anomaly 6098 is from one of my WIP’s though he goes by a different name ofc.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The AT-C (top secret) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Request for initiation granted. Please look at this photograph. *Forgets everything upon seeing the image
Welcome aboard Agent Whaley, you may be briefed on your future tasks above. After which, permission to depart on mission is granted.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The AT-C (top secret) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Is this what you meant?
Well done initiate. You have successfully catalogued a new Anomaly.
(It would be cool if we could do both new ideas and ideas from our own WIPs. I also wonder if it would be cool to turn into an RP where our different charries find the AT-C, and have to encounter the different Anomalies.)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The AT-C (top secret) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
File-477 of Catalogue 221: Anomaly-6099
Name: Frendid’s Walk
Origin: unknown
Direct sightings: 27 to ∞
Signature sightings: 1
Description: Frendid to us was once a senior agent of the AT-C. Supposedly in another world, he was known as Dr. Vrendit, and agent of the ZT-X. In another, He was Mr. Didnerf the barber. Unfortunately, all such F…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooh I already have a question!!
*makes sure they’re in separate rooms* Now give me your honest opinion on your sibling.
I seriously wonder what my brother would say if he got this question XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic The AT-C (top secret) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, I guess I get it…let me try…
File-476 of Catalogue 221: Anomaly-6098
Name: The Black Shadow
Origin: unknown
Direct sightings: 273
Signature sightings: 0
Description: This strange person appears to witnesses for almost never more than two minutes before vaporizing into a “grey mist”, gathering into a “dark cloud like the ones that…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
This will be fun. @whaley thanks for the topic!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Who would like to interview N.-A.S.F.K.G. (XD doing his initials is so fun!) Alias Silvanis Snickerdoodle? He’s a descendant of Grathmere’s son Alpha and also son of a naga (human snake creature). He has some abnormal abilities and looks so beware.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
And Easton Woodbury (seventeen years old, Hallie’s brother)

(To anyone who starts to interview them, I [they] may not be able to reply right away. Anddd… I want to add more charries but I’ll leave it at two for now. XDD Let’s just say I’ve been working on character voice a lot lately. 😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
(Oh you’re on YWW? What do you think about it? I’ve been looking into it lately, but I’m not sure if I’m willing to spend the money on it…)
Ooh fun!!
I’mma do one right now then…
Actually, two, but not one person has to interview both of them. 😛
Hallie Woodbury (fifteen year old)

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The AT-C (top secret) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ah, I see some recent initiates need to be re-briefed. Your task is to find and catalogue any Anomalies you encounter (come up with/dream up). Agent Arcane has recently catalogued The Painter in our Archive. Follow his example. List any paranormal behavior you’ve noticed in the anomaly, we cannot miss anything.
Good luck.
–AT-C a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww, I love those so muchhh!! 😭❤️
- Load More
