-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Still deciding. If I do, nahim won’t be in it, I’ll put a different charrie here…For now just go on without me.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Aghh it looks like it also missed @jonas @esther-c @beth-torres in my post. Remind me not to put your tags right after the dash again.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 for some reason it looks like your tag didn’t work in my last post.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok, let’s also figure out which characters are in this.
-Kari
-Ottoline (@savannah_grace2009, are you dropping Marcurious from the RP or bringing him in?)
-Hugo? @acancello you’re still in, right?
–@esther-c (potentially bringing some in?)
–@beth-torres and @rae are either of you sticking around in the party with any of your…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @jonas @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @keilah-h @acancello @trailblazer @whalekeeper @loopylin @savannah_grace2009
Not finished yet, but I did a vid for Alpha and Emmie after Emmie’s death. Any suggestions?
My two big questions are
- Did I put the pictures to the music okay?
- Is the repetition okay, or does it…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
That could work. Or one of the characters was telling everyone else a story? (And the story was everything that happened?)
-
Trailblazer changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh yeah.. I’m with Janessa XD
If anything hilarious happens, make sure to tag me, lol
I’ll stick to the party one.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Maybe the House just put them in a simulation to intimidate them or something?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I think I’ll bow out of the adventure part, but I’ll probably stalk this topic from time to time to see what’s going on.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m fine with that. Did we want to just drop them back in and pretend nothing ever happened? Or create some sort of a story for what happened?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
OH NO WE FORGOT ABOUT XANDRO!!!!!
If you want…you can RP Xandro finding them, or I can too.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Livia
Lukas held her hand in his, and Liv fought back a smile. This was where she wanted to be….with Lukas.
She could tell he was nervous–his stutter had returned and he was blushing.
“You don’t have to be nervous,” she reassured him, squeezing his hand, “I’m nervous too.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, so we can just pretend all the adventure-y stuff never happened and go back to the dance I guess?? If you guys don’t have any objections…then we can just continue with that.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
That’s a cool idea, too.
Or, if we were going to just bring our characters back, the ones who are still in could just wake up or something and everything that happened was just a bad dream they all happened to have, or a 3D movie or something. Or one of the characters was telling an elaborate story they were all part of, and something…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
And it really shows the character growth. Leon/Riker went from enemies to friends that act like brothers to men whose oldest children make the choice to marry each other 😭💖💖
I loveeeeeee that so much!!!!!
I love how all your books intertwine
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
welllll, he will be a main side character for a later novel bc he marries Isabel, Leon’s oldest, and she’ll be an MC in a Vietnam War novel 😄
Best couple ever!!! I ship them completely!! I love it!!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
That’s a tough one. It’s hard because sometimes ideas seem to come naturally, but when you try to get knew ideas, that’s when they stop. I’ve faced similar struggles in the past. Like Omialia is a very well developed world, but when I try thinking of a story, all I can think of is uninspired tropes, whereas the worlds for Lucid Wraith and…[Read more]
- Load More
