-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I’m good with that. 😊
-
Ruth replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
One small critique, if you don’t mind…
Tony rolled his eyes and faced Bruce Banner. “Why didn’t you tell us this girl was here?”
I think this would honestly be a great time for one of Tony’s nicknames that are random, only used once or twice, and don’t make sense. Such as
Tony rolled his eyes and faced Bruce Banner. “Why…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @esther-c @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @anyone
Okay, I’ve been thinking…
I’ve decided the foster system people (not sure if this would be a real-life foster thing, haven’t looked it up, but this is fantasy, I can have some liberties) sent him to boarding school because there’s trouble and friction going on over him.
I’ve been…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
**evil author laugh**
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Random sabotage…stolen pieces…little trinkets of other members of our heroes left at the scene of the crime…random small fires lit…no one can trust no one!
LET THE CAOUS BEGIN! -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I’d prefer you go first. I feel nervous about doing a school setting.
Jr is currently not in his bed, but roaming about, just for your information.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ami
Clint fidgeted with his hair and his sleeves for a moment before finally responding. “…I don’t know if you want that either. Really…Everton…he-he really is better for you. You don’t know enough about me. You really don’t.”
“I…” She wet her lips. “Clint, Ev has his problems too. Nobody’s perfect. You… you’re special in yo…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
My heart!!! I JUST FELT IT BE CRUSHED A LITTLE!!
RIKER DOES NOT NEED THAT FROM LEON, BUT THIS ALL COMES FROM THE DEEP LPVE LEON HAD FOR HIS WIFE AND OH MY WORD I HATE THIS AND LOVE IT AT THE SAME TIME
*flips my pony tail behind my neck* I know I am
XD
Ooh and it will also make people sympathetic for Franz showing what…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
CLINTTT!!! That’s so sweet 🥹
Ami
She opened and closed her mouth, blinking a few times before finally responding. “Wha— wait, what made you think that?”
He motioned with his head towards Ev just as he turned the corner.
“Oh…” She stared at her chai latte, slowly tapping her fingers against the warm cup. “No.” The int…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh, she just answered like he did. “Just was in the mood for…” That was not purposeful. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ami
“What about you?”
Ami couldn’t hold back the small smile that dance across her face when she saw him grin. “Just was in the mood for a chai latte. And…” Her sentence trailed as she caught Ev walking down the sidewalk with another girl. She noticed how obvious her distraction was and faced Clint again with a smile and a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, I will. 😁
Ami
She jumped when broken out of the moment, but smiled when she saw Clint was the one who had interrupted. “I was just relaxing for a bit before going back to campus.” She motioned towards the chair on the other side of the table. “Wanna join me?”
He agreed and slid into the chair across from her.
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah I kind of figured that thought had already crossed your mind since it was kind of what this road always leads to
do I want spoilers… yes I basically spoil every show for myself, I get it from my Mom so why stop now lol
…and Franz as the other
So you could show some wonderfully sad parrel scenes where you show Franz d…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I lost Ev and Ami. XD Instead of having them converse any more, I’m just gonna have her be leaving. I’m sure Ev wants to talk to Falon. (Speaking of… @smiley, are Falon and Easton still dancing rn? I can’t remember their last RP)
Ami
Ami enjoyed the silence as she strolled down the sidewalk in the orange glow of the sunset.…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
so there’s an Odyssey lover here…
YAYYYYY!!!!!!
It’s nice to meet you, I’m miley, and I’m a writer and musician (I started learning guitar all of a month ago but I’ve been singing since I was five,)
I’ve been listening to Odyssey for so long, I even went to a place in Colorado, I started by listening to their CDs, and then…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, awesome, thanks!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok awesome! I can RP in a few minutes, unless you want to first.
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
thoughts…
I can’t help but note that most people with addictions only realize how much of an issue it is after they’ve lost or hurt the people they care about
you could get him a job and then he’ll buy a house and whatever but then you may have the conflict being his mother-in-law thinking he’s no longer capable of taking…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Here it is, but I haven’t posted in a while but I have an idea that I may post soon
https://mgsimmonds5.wixsite.com/mileygrace/blog
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, so I was trying to go to your blog yesterday, but I couldn’t remember the right URL for the life of me. XD Would you mind sharing it with me?
- Load More
