@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks so much girl, your words mean so much to me! <333
Y’know thankfully I haven’t have been having too hard of a time trusting God, it’s more of that even if he’s there for me and it’s going to be ok, it’s still painful no matter what.
One song that has really uplifted me lately is the song “Broken Prayers” by Riley Cle…
-
Esther replied to the topic How much has your story changed? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
By the way, how do you go about creating villains? I never manage to create any villain that actually catches my interest.
Girl, I have no idea. 😂 It just happens. I will say though, make them human. Make them funny, or give them a desire or something to love. If they are realistic, they catch my attention a lot quicker. Also, read a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
AHHHH!!!
He looks so good…😳😍🤩
Ikr…😳😍😅🤣
I may have to agree with y’all… 😳🤫😆🤣
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks 💗💗 I know it will one day, it’s just hard to wait until then. I think it’s good in a way because I’ll be able to understand some other people better, it’s just confusing and painful. Thanks for thinking of me <<333
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oops I just realized you already said what you are writing XD
It’s a fanfic?
Tauren wells is great! Have a favorite song of his atm?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
yep, drawing and writing helps.
That’s ok! I get it 💗 I’ll give you the brief version.
So I’ve had some of what you might consider some odd emotional desires the last year or so, nothing too strange but to the extent I was getting a bit concerned. I really prayed a lot about it yesterday, and told God I at least wanted to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sorry to here that! Yeah, I’m in a similar place. my mom’s trying to figure out if she should get a job, my dad might lose his, I’m trying to get my license before spring classes start… also drawing though. So that’s fun.
Well I had a rather rough day today lol. Is there another place we can chat? I totally get it if kp is the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh sure! How’s life and everything?
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
You’re fine!!! 🥰🥰🥰 Oh, have fun with your grandparents!!! 💕💕💕
Thank you!! 🙂 <3
Yep, it’s a lot of fun!!! 😁🥰
Yeah!
I’m doing alright. 😊 Kinda just taking each day as it comes, y’know? 😅 I’m just a little down today…trying to avoid thinking about some changes that may be happening in the foreseeable future…and my Dad is now sick w…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hey girl! Sorry, I disappeared for a sec. My grandparents just got here!
How are you doing? Ooh that sounds fun! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Asher
Lila looked over at me. “Favorite animal? Hm…I’m not sure. There’s just…so many amazing ones.”
“Oh, but dragons are definitely in the running. Well…not the annoying ones though…like some of the ones we know.”
My eyes widened, as did Matthew’s. “D-Dragons?!” Matthew cried. Lila nodded, smiling demurely.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Yeah…heh I don’t! Unless Godly does.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
So should we have Kiri/Asher/Matthew/Lila run into Lily/Elias/Aaron/Albert in one of the halls?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwrite76
IKR!?!?!? WHYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!? 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Yesss!!!! 😭😭😭
It would be…🤔 And lol…I was thinking the same thing! 😂
XDXD Yes, he’s…whoo…he’s a mess. Lol
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
NOO!!! They can’t hurt him!!! Why do they always hurt the precious ones 😭😭😭😭
XDXD Oof that would be interesting! Vance would be pretending that Bren was his son probably…
I’m good with it! If @godlyfantasy12 is!
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yw!!! 💕💕💕
💕💕
AHHHHH, CAN’T WAITTT!!!! 🤩🤩🤩
YESSS IKR!?!? 🤩🤩💕💕
Aww, thank you! You are too!!! 💕💕💕🥰🥰🥰
💕💕🥰🥰 Thank you!!
Yeah, I wish the same. 😢 Yep, that’s all we can do. 💕💕💕
Yes. 💕💕
Right!? 😅🤣
🤣 Yes!! Our charries never lis…
- Load More

