@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Vance
Bren squeezed his eyes shut tightly, grimacing.
I chuckled softly, reaching out a hand and ruffling Bren’s hair. Bren froze.
He opened one eye, whispering, “Why do you want them…?”
I sighed as I sat down beside him.
“…Well…let’s put it this way. So, let’s say that you had a puppy. You had found t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Listening to it rn, I like it! Thanks! have you heard ‘hold on, pain ends’ by for king and country? It’s been a favorite of mine lately.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks asking, idk… I’m not bad at math, but tbh I just get it done as fast as possible even though I’ll forget it later… because at the end of the day I just want enough free time to wright and draw a lot 🤣
My online school is not that hard, so as long as I take thorough notes I can forget how to solve it the next day and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AHHHHH I LOVE IT OH KY GOSH THE STARTS OF THEIR RELATIONSHIPPP 😭 😭 THAT IS SO SAD BUT SO SWEET BECAUSE HER SLOWLY WARMING UP TO HIM AND DECIDING SHE’S GOING TO MAKE SURE HIS LIFE IS BETTER IS JUST….UUUUGGHHH
So glad you like it! Thanks! Still trying to figure out how everything happens, but their relationship is going to be so swe…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That sounds like a really fun camp! And yeah, getting the layer aligned to make certain moves seems confusing 🤔
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!
Thank you!
Thanks! Believe it or not, I lessened their height gap for this drawing XD
Tauren is 6’2″ and Lesli is 5’2″, so yeah 1 foot Lol
Thanks! 😀
Thanks! 😛
Thanks a lot!
Ikr? Tauren’s hair is to die for 😍🤩 (Ok that’s an…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Forgot to tag you! I put everly’s backstory somewhere up there ^^
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thank you! Yall here are just too sweet, it means a lot to me.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Awesome! Nah, I haven’t really messed with many different kinds of perms lately, just standard 2 look and mu moves. I haven’t really attended any events, but a friend of mine in Oregon does, he averages around 10 seconds. I have a pretty big collection, got a tetrahedron, 2 Gan 3x3s, lots of other 3x3s, then a 2×2, a 4×4, a 5×5,…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @theloonyone @anyoneelse
Started working on Kaine and Everly’s backstory! It’s more of an unfinished outline. I think her backstory might be shown as she’s explaining her life to Layson, idk, so in that case it would be written a lot different. Or, it’l just be in her…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom
I know it’s only been a little bit, but I have to skidaddle now. Nice talking!! See ya later!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD yes, in reality he usually does listen, but how often he registers what I’ve said… XD
Lol XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @thearcaneaxiom
Hmmm…I was thinking (maybe…) someone can merely look at the stone and it will break??? Just a thought that came into my mind. 😂
I was kinda thinkin’ the same thing. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Okay! Well I hope any changes that occur go well for you (:
Thank you!! There’s a lot of prayer involved and a lot of trusting God. But isn’t that the exciting part about being a follower of God? When you don’t see what’s next, He does, and we get to be a part of His awesome plan for our lives and the lives of those around…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
He has dutifully ignored mine XD
Isn’t that what older brothers are for? Lol XD
Little did you know, they actual do listen… And ponder over what you tell them…
XD
Jk. I actually have no idea. XDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22
Ehhh…nothin’ much! Just talking here on KP, listening to Skillet, and trying to write my Marvel fanfic. (one of them, at least…😂😂😂)
Cool, cool. 🙂
What’s up with you? How’s writing? How’s life? 😉
Life’s good!!! How about y’all?
Not much either. Lol. Just waiting for dinner to be ready. XD
As for life in gen…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Y’all can go ahead and add Madilyn and Alex if you want! I’ll RP when I can 🙂
- Load More
