@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
Honestly so glad you guys like it too 🤣 hopefully my future readers feel the same XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
lol I can’t even remember where you had that scene with Riker because I read it in my email…
but I love it! I mean I assume he’s got some more obstacles…
Him getting dizzy… so sad!! But the whole scene was great XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Race VS Culture in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok so I don’t know a whole lot about this in terms of worldbuilding…
but that being said from a birdwatchers perspective you have a new species when they are too genetically different to interbreed. Sometimes there are certain color differences (or perhaps behavior) depending on the region, to the extent most bird guides will…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @gwyndalf-the-wise
Thanks guys! Glad you all think it’s sweet 😀
And yes, Jonathan is like one of the most respectable charries I have XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thercaneaxiom
Sorry, but proofs are the bane of my existence XDXD
Because I never got a chance to understand the basics of what they are built off of, I tend to think of them as the one question I’ll get wrong on the quiz.. but I still get an 80% and it’s only five points, so yeah I don’t bother LOL. Just the way it works these days I guess……[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago
@sarafini
Hey, girl! 😀
Just wanted to see how you’re doing after your grandpa’s funeral on Tuesday and all that. I’m here to talk if you want to. 🙂 ❤️ Still praying. 🙏🏻 -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, and I knew that Ty was a boy…I was just in a hurry, and couldn’t think of any other adjectives 😂. I guess a name could be handsome?? XD Idk
Oh, ok. Gotcha. 😉
yeah… Maybe a name can be handsome. XD
XD I like History too!
Cool!! What’s your favorite era/time period to learn about?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, Okay! Thank you! XD Haha, I’ll add him sometime tonight, hopefully. If it’s okay with @freedomwriter76 as well.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Um…😅 not really. I can try to figure something out…
OH!! Would it be alright…if I added Dylan? Because, at this point, Dylan has began his journey to redemption, and is not under Vance’s sway any longer. AND…well, that’s Vance’s son…
And Dylan could help them get Bren back, hopefully without Vance…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ahh IKR!!?? He’s PRECIOUS!!!
Oh, and I knew that Ty was a boy…I was just in a hurry, and couldn’t think of any other adjectives 😂. I guess a name could be handsome?? XD Idk
Yesss Math is…not fun XD.
Oh cool! Yeah, English isn’t my favorite either. it’s okay 😂.
XD I like History too!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Girl…
Fin…
is…
AWESOME!!! ❤️✨
He may be my favorite of your charries now!!! 😀
Sorry Riker. Sorry Will. XDAnd that scene is soooo good!! I loved reading it!! 😄
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedom
Ok, ok…
Y’all are talking about math…
And…
I don’t like it either!! 😩
It’s the subject that I’m best at, ironically. XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww, that sounds like so much fun!!! ❤️ Lol, isn’t that just like a little brother? 😜 We love them tho. 🥰🥰🥰
Yes it was! Haha, yep! He’s so competitive, but so sweet. ❤️ Yeah, we love our little brothers! We’ve got to protect them! 🥰🥰
Cool!!! I did an Algebra Exam today…😫😂 Sounds like fun!!! (not the school, but the writing par…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AHHHHH, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCHHH!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ IKR!? Fin is amazing!!! And Riker is MY BABYYYY!!!!! 😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️
YOU’RE SO WELCOME!!! YESSSS!!!! 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️
I’m so glad!!! I want it to be as realistic as possible!!! 😊❤️ Thank you, I’m glad!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Yess!! It was so good and just amazing! You’re so welcome!! ❤️❤️❤️
AHHH!!! I K…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
IKR!? 😱😫 You and me both, girl, you and me both!!! 😂 For sure!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Oh yesss!! ❤️❤️❤️😂
Amen to that, sister!!! ❤️❤️❤️
🙂 ❤️❤️
He’s fine!!!❤️❤️❤️😂
XDXD Okay….😂❤️❤️
Yeah, a long time! 😂 Aww, thanks, girl!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Yess…I love sharing! And I’m glad you love reading! It makes me happy! 🥰🥰🥰
You’re so welcome!! …[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AHHH RIKER!!! FIN!!!! OMG That was soooo good!!! Aww Fin is so precious!! And RIKER!!! 😭❤️😭❤️😭❤️
This conversation was so realistic! Like, I could feel like I was right there with them, listening to them talking. I loved it soo much!! And, like when Riker realized that about Eli…I was so scared for him and all of his family.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AWWW, THANK YOU!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ (y’know…Fin would have been the main villain…😲🤐 After Riker became an MC, I needed a replacement villain…and it was Fin! 😱 But a bit of thinking and a conversation with my Mom changed everything. 😂😂😂)
You’re SOO welcome!! ❤️❤️❤️
*Gasps* Oh no!! 😱😱 I’m so glad you changed his role 😂! It wouldn’…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AHHHH FIN!!! OMG THAT IS SOOO GOOD!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
Aww that gives so much more meaning to his character and just Ughhh!!! *mentally hugs him*
😭❤️😭❤️😭❤️😭❤️
That must’ve taken a lot of effort!! (Coming up with it, writing it, and then sharing it on here)! Thank you so much for sharing!!
I love him so much more now…I’m…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Yw!!! 😀
Hehe…well, I shall tell you more about him then!!! 😉 I’ll rant in the Chat Chat forum, if you want to go there. 🙂
Alrighty!! 👍😃
(I’ll let you know though, I probably won’t be able to reply right away. I’ve got some things to do this afternoon…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh I love those!!! The songs are so good! 😀 Love it!
(Btw, I love the name Ty. It’s so pretty!)
Thx!!
Well um… Ty is Corie’s brother. 😅 It’s short for Tyrone. I guess a guy’s name can be pretty?? 🤷🏻♀️😆
Awesome playlists!!!
Ok… after seeing Fin’s moodboard and seeing his playlist, I must know more about…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
- Load More

Of course! 😊
Alright! 🙂