@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oops I forgot to fix the italics. So if you see some random sentences that sound like thoughts straying from the other paragraphs, that’s what it is.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I hate it when that happens!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @acancello @freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @trailblazer
Yall. I just realized my entire last rp didn’t upload… but I had it backed up in a word document! I hardly ever do that XD!!
Kaine
Kaine shudders, crossing his arms over his dark green sweater vest. A stiff breeze edges through the tight weave of his shirt, pushing…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I like it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I love this “party” thing!!! though…we still don’t know who owns the house…so it’s a mystery thing too!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
yeah i’ll probably be on then too XD see you then (hopefully)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah that’s going to be hilarious
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sorry Ottoline’s so rude to Kari, haha! Hopefully Kari can help her work through some hard things, and help her know God (though in Ottoline’s world He’s known as the Great One). Poor girl’s been through a lot, and Kari seems like a nice person!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sounds good! Hugo may try to impress her more than once though, he can be a total show off, lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thanks! 🙂 sorry i changed my mind, lol.
Yeah and she doesn’t think that he should like her or that they should date bc she thinks that she’s not good enough or pretty enough. She’s been abused as a child and been experimented on, etc. So I feel like she should actually open up to the group of new friends with Hugo’s help and tell…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thats so good! So your thinking that she should like him, but hide it?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@everyone @esther-c @acancello @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @grcr @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings
Ottoline
She was done with this place. She had looked out the windows and saw the sun sinking lower in the sky…and if she was being honest with herself, this place was creeping her out. It reminded her of the UNIT, that feeling of…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Great! (Dont worry about it, your not late 🙂 )
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
yeah!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I really like this idea! It seems really interesting and I would totally start reading this. How do the crystals absorb the Resonance? Oh, I also love the idea of the caves being warmer than the surface, and inhabitable.
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thanks!🤣 Its always fun to write about Hugo being Hugo. Hes so funny!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello I started laughing when I read this. haha!
Hugo was left speechless for a moment, before coming to his scenes and muttering a cool (he thought it was cool) “Hey there.”
She remained motionless and looked warliy at him, both eyebrows raised.
“Oh, um. Hi! I’m Hugo. Hugo Jim Walton.” He stammered, realizing his “cool” position isn’…
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I totally get it, Hugo can be a little… annoying.😂 It will be super fun!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
though…Ottoline will probably not like him back :(((( she’s just not the type, lol
but that will be so much fun to write!
- Load More
