@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’m good, thanks! How are you doing?
Hi! Of course you can be here, everyones welcome 🙂 lets see…. I dont really have the patience to look at moss, my mom and brother love to do it, but I cant really get into it. I do loooove to look at paintings though! I haven’t read any of those books you listed either, but I am…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Oh, sorry, it is chapter 6!
Well, two years have passed, and Sef has been abused, so that changes her personality a little bit. They both get older and more mature. What do you mean by different, like personality?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer @acancello @freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @mineralizedwritings
Amir
Amir quickly hopped up out of the pile of shoes, bouncing on one foot for a moment as he regained his balance. He pasted on a goofy grin. “I’m fine,” he said with a chortle.
Thankfully, nobody really cared or payed attention to him for very long. But i…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’m ok! Thanks for asking! I was feeling really bad this past week, but much better and actually quite happy today. I can kinda feel fall in the air… and we have the heat turned on now 😍
I just re-watched captain America over discord with my sister who is at college, and that was really fun. It’s a pain to set up but once you do…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I’m putting more thought into the 4th chapter. Then I’m going to make it so Lilitu gets 2 chapters. What do you think of the revisal?
Chapter 4: A theif
“Git your grubby fingers off that bread!” Lilitu froze. He looked longingly at the loaf of bread which might as well have been a bar of gold, before turning to face the e…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Wow, how are you so good at creating magic systems? i’m so jealous, lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I like the idea of the table with the powers intersecting!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
“A masquerade party?” Amir said, completely bewildered. “Why?”
“Maybe they’re torturing us,” Hugo joked, “what could be worse than dressing up and dancing with girls?” He laughed, seeming to have made a full recovery.
Girl I legit started laughing!!!
“That’s strange,” Amir commented from the floor, “these clothes, this rack here.…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
They’re going great, and I’ve been getting so much great feedback on my story? How about you?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I followed you and I can see your pins! I actually have two accounts, one I use most of the time, but I think @euodia-vision said that one was private, so you could try my other one if you want.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
(The fact that you kept yourself committed to a whole long chapter book is better than I can do, tbh.)
Ikr!!! XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter @everyone
Hey guys! How are you all doing?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
XDXD this is so much for fun doing it with other people! Of course, there’s no way I’d be watching Marvel without you. After I got burnt out of watching Haikyuu, at some point I prayed about getting to be a fan of another thing… XD!
Oh yea! I think I saw that interview!
Yes, Marvel definitely needs Bucky.
I will share it!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @grcr @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @I hopeIgoteveyone
Hugo
Ottolines story was horrible, making Hugos seem simple in comparison. She had been through so much, for so long.
“You didn’t deserve that. No one would.” He said, a bit choked up.
Ottoline looked at the floor. He lost control and g…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer
Woah, a lot has happened. lol XD
Amir
Amir watched, his heart crumbling into pieces as he saw Ottoline cry. He wished he could do something, but at the moment, Hugo seemed to be comforting her instead.
But everything was interrupted by a shake of the house.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Do you think that the Paynes of the labor camp would use names still, but perhaps only in hushed tones especially around Pythonos?
Yeah I think so.
An issue that I’m beginning to see now however is that it still feels like there’s no continuity of characters. Who do the readers connect to? Once they get to know one set of char…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings
Yeah I’m good with whatever 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
🥰🥰🥰 great job, girl!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@traiblazer
KP ate my original post where I had put all the ages of the McKinleys and so I had to hurry and redo it. So I must have forgotten to put Esther’s age, but she’s seven like @grcr said.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
They’re both still young though, so any romance between them would have to stay pretty light and not get too serious until they’re a little older. Bennett also is going to the army when he turns 17 or 18, but depending how their relationship would play out, they could write letters to each other and such.
I know you also said Tin…
- Load More
