@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I’ll do some more research on it when I have the time. Thanks for the encouragement. 🙂
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Hello!! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
Good point, pen and paper is way more transportable.
Yes, I am the oldest of my siblings. My youngest brother is the only one that shares a lot of the same interests as me. The middle two siblings hate writing. My sister likes to read a little bit, but overall I connect best with my little brother. I forgot to ask: do you have…[Read more]
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Hello!! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
@devastate-lasting
Well, I still handwrite my stories too at first, then for every chapter I finish by hand I type it onto the computer. I know that’s a lot of extra work, but I just like the feel of the pen in my hand.I have three siblings; one sister and two brothers. Yes, my brother and I are a great team. 🙂
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Hello!! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
Hi, @trahia-the-minstrel!
I’m so glad you liked my blog. It took me a long time to put that post together, and I have to update it every so often because I read so many books. Yes, Viking Quest is so good! I had to read it because I had like a bazillion friends who recommended it.
Wow, that’s great that you’ve been homeschooled your whole life.…[Read more]
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Hello!! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
I do like to design fashion, although it’s a more recent interest of mine so I don’t know a lot about it yet. Basically, all I do is search variations of “modern fashion design” on Google, then use some of the ideas to create my own.
Yeah, old fashion is kind of a good thing to research for world-building. I do that sometimes…[Read more]
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 9 months ago
Okay, thanks, @elishavet-pidyon. I’m thinking of writing a story about more creatures like Artham, so I was wondering if there was already a name for that kind of species or if I’ll have to make one up myself.
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Hello!! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
@devastate-lasting
Well, I’m homeschooled, so all of us do some sort of writing activities for school. But other than that, not really. My little brother is just the most similar to me. He loves reading and writing. He handwrote his book, but I had to have him read it to me right away after he wrote it because I knew it would be pretty hard to…[Read more] -
Annabelle's profile was updated 4 years, 9 months ago
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Hello!! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
@devastate-lasting
Wow, thirteen years is a pretty long time to be playing piano.For writing projects… well, I have a whole list of new stories to make (or updates to make on old ones), but I haven’t gotten to them yet. I have a lot of school and other activities, so it’s hard to find time for those things now. My five-year-old brother just…[Read more]
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 9 months ago
That sounds cool, @keilah-h, even if it’s not completely original. I’d like to see it if you’re able to find it!
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Hello!! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
Wow, that’s a lot of writing, @jodi-maile! I love fantasy, and that’s a great idea to get in the habit of writing one short story a month. I might have to try that.
Thanks so much for offering to help with my book! When my parents are done editing, I might just have to take you up on that offer.
I mostly do modern fashion styles, but sometimes…[Read more]
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Hello!! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, WFS characters are so hard to decide on because there are so many of them and their personalities are all so unique.
Same for me on drawing. I draw people (and mermaids), and sometimes I draw fashion just for fun, or I’ll make maps or fantasy creatures.
Yes, I do like poetry. I mostly write short little rhymes, so…[Read more]
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Hello!! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
Nice to meet you, @anatra23
Yeah, WFS is so good. I’m nowhere near Andrew Peterson’s level of writing expertise. I have listened to some of his music, and that’s pretty good. I like his books better, though.
I like classical music too. Some songs are really fun to play. As I said above, I self-taught myself for one year when I was first starting…[Read more]
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Hello!! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
Yes, I will be self-publishing Identity, since it’s the first book that I plan to publish.
I started teaching myself piano six years ago (which lasted about one year), then I had a teacher on and off for three years, and now I have been teaching myself for three more years. So in all, I’ve been playing for seven years. I…[Read more]
-
Annabelle replied to the topic What's something you wish you knew when you first started writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 10 months ago
I wish I’d known how to create more relatable characters that people can actually see in their minds and have unique personalities that make the book more interesting. Some of the stories I wrote when I was younger are kind of just books of facts. For example, “The girl did this. Then she did that. Then she did the other thing.”. That’s kind of…[Read more]
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon
Yeah, I like Artham, mostly because his wings are just so… cool. By the way, do you know of a name for a fantasy creature (besides an angel, if they can be considered fantasy), that has wings like that? -
Annabelle replied to the topic Hello!! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 10 months ago
It’s nice to meet you too, @elishavet-pidyon!
Well, for piano, I really like playing modern music made for piano solos. Have you heard of The Piano Guys? I play some of their song arrangements, like “A Million Dreams”, “Perfect”, and “Angels We Have Heard on High.” I also play worship music (normally I use a lead sheet for chords and then make my…[Read more]
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
Hey everyone!
I LOVE WINGFEATHER!!! I have been obsessed with it for the last year and I barely have anyone to share my obsession with. Now I do!!
Oh my goodness, Janner’s death is just pure devastation. I cried so hard (thankfully I was listening to it on audio so I didn’t wreck the book).
My favorite character is probably Janner, although…[Read more]
-
Annabelle started the topic Hello!! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 10 months ago
Hi everyone!
My name is Annabelle, and I just recently joined Kingdom Pen. I’m super excited to start exploring this site and get to know all you fellow writers!
First, a little bit about me: I have always liked creating stories, and currently I am getting ready to publish my drama/fantasy/action book called Identity, which is about mermaids.…[Read more]
