@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, I love the face claims for their fams!! They’re all so pretty/handsome XD.
Thx!! 😁
I just recently found a music artist named Madylen Paige, and her songs are so good!!
I’ll have to look her up!!
Btw, I’ve had “I ain’t worried” in my head for the past like 2 days XD! Thx Everton! 🙂
Lol 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Wait……were you saying you would tease your sister back, or were you saying you were the kind of person who would smirk back at the awfully smirking individual? 🤣🤣
Both… … … but mostly the option to smirk back. 😏🤣
-
Light replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Of COURSE, girl!! No worries! I’ll be praying. What is your book called? and where can I buy it 😉😊?
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
This… topic… is… AWESOME!!! I actually didn’t know it existed, but I’m glad it does!!
@whoever-else @idk @someone-say-something @hello-darkness-my-old-friend @does-anyone-even-read-these
🤣 🤣
But I would LOVE to rant about my WIP!! I’m just not sure where to start… I guess I shall begin with the moodboard. (Man… I wish m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooooooh!! That makes so much sense now! 😂 Thx!!
I suppose they could’ve made that a little more obvious, even though I know they were trying to make is mysterious, but that’s just my thoughts.
And the choice to have the kids making more decisions is really good, because the first book kind of pushed them around.
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I gotta say, I love your charries so much!
😊 Thx so much!!! I absolutely love them too!! ❤️
Also I like Lukas! I wonder is he just quite… or something up? 🤔
He’s just quiet. 😅 lol.
Have you read Green Ember? I just realized you have a really similar writing style to the author. I’ve only read about 70% of book one.
I haven…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I agree with Godly. You could do either! Yeah, you could have them escape right before they’re invaded, so you can have some action, but not make it super long. Personally, I really love long books! I will totally read yours when it’s published either way 😉😊. Just make sure it’s meaningful and inspirational!
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes, we can! “Never ever, ever, ever, ever give up. Never ever, ever give up, no.” Those lyrics just came into my head!! I think their from a 4King and Country song that my sister listens to. 😀
Yes! I think that may be a 4King and Country song!! I LOVE 4King and Country! What’s your favorite song from them??
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
LOL I’ll respond in the other forumXD
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oof…thats rough with ya story friend 😅. Hey I’d be pleased as punch to try and help with your plot hole if ya like!
Oh yeah. Okay!! Thanks! I’ll lay it out here in just a sec 😊😉. Gotta finish math 😑😅.
Sorry about that! You’ll figure it out 😉
Yep! I’m sure I will…absolutely sure…in 5 years maybe! …[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
nothing wrong with being ambitious! It takes time to have a character develop properly, one new charrie per book sounds like a really good plan to widen the focus but not too much. Wow, 7-8 books! Sounds like a fun project! I’m trying to not let mine get too big, because I think I’ll get burnt out of the genre I’m working on if I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafina
Yeah it was really cute!
That’s great! I used to want to have a giant family, with some of my kids and some adopted. It’s a bit undertaking, who now’s if I’ll still do that someday 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafina
Lol that’s so cute! There was this little kid at our old church who would go around our girls youth cirlce and give us each a hug. 😆 then he’d go around the circle again… until people got annoyed 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah go do it! There’s nothing wrong with book hopping, I do it all the time. Is he from the same series as all your other charries, or do you have multiple series at once?
-
Light replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ve never heard if her. I’ll have to look her up!! I just recently found a music artist named Madylen Paige, and her songs are so good!!
Btw, I’ve had “I ain’t worried” in my head for the past like 2 days XD! Thx Everton! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
I thought the faceclaim for Albert looked like Chris Hemsworth as well! 😆 I’ve never see .A Dog’s Purpose, but I’ve heard of it!
Thanks!! 😊
Yeah!@godlyfantasy12 yeah i think you’re right XD! It’s a great movie! (Especially since you love Dogs!! 🙂
You’re welcome!!
Ooh, I love the face claims for their fams!! They’re all so prett…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I love it! Awesome themes. Poor November ahhhhh 😥!!
Jocelyns are interesting!
I see you have a lot of learning to love yourself, that’s such a great theme.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Funny story, I couldn’t figure out the character’s name for the longest time. Then, while searching a naming website, I came across the name “Jareth,” which apparently means “descendant” or “next in line” and I loved it. The problem was, I wasn’t sure if my brother would, so I kept it in a list of names I liked and would just always…
- Load More
