@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @sarafini
I can chat for a few minutes now!! Just finished writing a chapter!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay! I may not be able to get back on, but hopefully I can. Goodnight! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah. I’m trying out chapter goals, if that doesn’t work, then I’ll change to minute and word goals haha.
YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!!
…..
Heh.
So yeah that happened…
But yeah, girl, I’m the same way. I’ve gotta get better…but it’s hard haha.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Those are some great goals!! I hadn’t really thought of many until now heh.
I’ve gtg for a while, and I don’t know if y’all will be on here when I get back on, so I’ll go ahead and say good night! It was nice talking with y’all. Sweet dreams <3!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
About to watch I Love Lucy while I eat popcorn and write. Lol. I have about an hour before bed. 😉
That sounds so fun!!
Life’s pretty good for me now too. I just got to see a friend I haven’t seen in 7 months (we hung out and played mini golf back in late June)! 🤯 So I’m on a social high (if that makes sense) I guess. Lol
Oh yay!! I’m g…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Jessica's Last Christmas in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much 😊❤️😊❤️
Ohhh!! Okay! Yeah, it makes so much more sense now!! I didn’t realize that it was all a dream 😅 😂 🤦
Okay! Yay! I really enjoyed reading it, so I can’t wait for the next one. 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilha-h
Lol I nearly forgot about sabertooth tigers! I think my sister and I were obsessed with those when we were little 🤣
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Umm, I don’t know! What do you want to chat about? I’ll be on and off for the next hour. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aw, thanks!! 🙂 <3
You’re welcome! <3<3
I’d love to, but I can’t cuz I’m about to write. I’ve got four chapters left to write and I want to finish by the end of the month. 😄
Okay! Ooh awesome! I wish you good luck 😄
Ok, so I know I just said that I can’t chat atm, but one quick question. (Lol) Are they watching the Bengals vs. Chiefs ga…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow!! I’ve been playing for almost 5 years. Yes, I think you could! You should try it sometime :). I bet you’d do awesome!
Aw, thanks!! 🙂 <3
Heyoo!! Wanna join our chat?
I’d love to, but I can’t cuz I’m about to write. I’ve got four chapters left to write and I want to finish by the end of the month. 😄
I’m just talking with…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lifes pretty good! I’m just talking with y’all on KP while my family watches a football game. How about you?
Heyoo!! Wanna join our chat?
That sounds sooo cool!! I’ve played piano for… 8 years now, I think, but I don’t think I could compose my own music. (Ok… maybe I could if I tried. XD)
Wow!! I’ve been playing for almost…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
OMG!! Girl, I do that every. Single. Scene. I. Write. XDXD I love doing it too! And, I actually have been thinking about different themes for different scenes!! I play piano, and I’m learning how to compose my own music!!! I’ll have to share some once I compose it and play it!!
That sounds sooo cool!! I’ve played piano for……[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Jessica's Last Christmas in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
I loved it!! Great job :). Oh poor Jessica!! She broke her leg before the play 😢!? Are you going to write another short story continuing it? Or does your book continue it? I like Penny! She seems like a really good friend.
Okay, now for a couple of critiques. When her brother tells her that he was the one that scribbled on her jewelry…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok, cool!!
We’ve watched all of them. I can’t remember if the books or the movies were better cuz I read the books like a year ago. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Awesome!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ah sorry! I was holding my baby sister. I’m on now, for a few minutes, anyway. Oooh, that does sound like a hard scene. Good luck!
You’re so welcome!! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @gwyndalf-the-wise @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian @esther-c @loopylin @whalekeeper @oreille21 @felicity @godlyfantasy12
Anyone want to read some old writing? XD
I started writing like last july I believe, so by old I don’t mean ancient 😂 That being said, the story was a lot…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay! Sounds good. I’ll try to RP as my characters before then 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! 🙂
OMG!! Girl, I do that every. Single. Scene. I. Write. XDXD I love doing it too! And, I actually have been thinking about different themes for different scenes!! I play piano, and I’m learning how to compose my own music!!! I’ll have to share some once I compose it and play it!!
Yes, I totally get…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, this looks fun! I totally get burnout lol. I had a character art post in the art forum for awhile I had to stop because I got too overwhelmed XDXD I might pop back here in a bit.
- Load More
