Google Analytics is a powerful tool that tracks and analyzes website traffic for informed marketing decisions.
Service URL: policies.google.com (opens in a new window)
_gac_
Contains information related to marketing campaigns of the user. These are shared with Google AdWords / Google Ads when the Google Ads and Google Analytics accounts are linked together.
90 days
__utma
ID used to identify users and sessions
2 years after last activity
__utmt
Used to monitor number of Google Analytics server requests
10 minutes
__utmb
Used to distinguish new sessions and visits. This cookie is set when the GA.js javascript library is loaded and there is no existing __utmb cookie. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to the Google Analytics server.
30 minutes after last activity
__utmc
Used only with old Urchin versions of Google Analytics and not with GA.js. Was used to distinguish between new sessions and visits at the end of a session.
End of session (browser)
__utmz
Contains information about the traffic source or campaign that directed user to the website. The cookie is set when the GA.js javascript is loaded and updated when data is sent to the Google Anaytics server
6 months after last activity
__utmv
Contains custom information set by the web developer via the _setCustomVar method in Google Analytics. This cookie is updated every time new data is sent to the Google Analytics server.
2 years after last activity
__utmx
Used to determine whether a user is included in an A / B or Multivariate test.
18 months
_ga
ID used to identify users
2 years
_gali
Used by Google Analytics to determine which links on a page are being clicked
30 seconds
_ga_
ID used to identify users
2 years
_gid
ID used to identify users for 24 hours after last activity
24 hours
_gat
Used to monitor number of Google Analytics server requests when using Google Tag Manager
1 minute
*sneaks in*
hellloooooooo
hey… *puts finger to lip* shhhhh
XD
I’m probably going to be on like very leap year, to be honest, but I was bored and came on, I’ve been sort of keeping up but sort of not, I felt like God was telling me to get away for a while and I still don’t think he wants me to make this as big of a priority as it was before
especially cause I honestly haven;t been doing any writing
a few fanfics and lots of reading lol but not a ton of writing
but girl!! I read the lunar chronicles during this time and I’m obsessed, seriously I’m just trying to figure out how to do a marvel/lunar crossover
also I’m really happy that writing is going well and that your book is almost published!! I’m so excited to read it someday!!
*lowers voice to a whisper* I’m so happy to see youuuuuu
I feel that. I’m trying to not be on much, and so far I’m doing alright at that😂
Yeahhhhhh I have writer’s block rn. Prob gonna work on a fanfic today because I want to write and haven’t worked on one in a while
Idk what that series is, but I’m glad you like it!!
Tysm, girl!!! I’m so excited to hold it in my hands someday soon! <333
I also should probably read more, but 😅