@skredder
Active 6 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 527
-
Jenna Terese and
Emily D are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Joy and
Emily D are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine I like Narnia too and Tale of Two Cities. I also really like the Kingdom series and Knights of Arrethtrea series and Wars of the Realms series (by Chuck Black), Baker Family Adventures series (C R Hedgecock), books by Douglas Bond, A Horse for Kate (and about a dozen other horse books), Sergeant Reckless (another horse book), Little…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I want to go to Europe too. England specifically. Soccer, history, scenery….
I like to sing too (not around other people, that is), but I am deathly afraid of audiences and performing of any kind. I was in ballet for 7 years and had recitals, but I never got over it. I’m an introvert 🙂
A few more things on my bucket list are 1)…[Read more]
-
Joy and
MNValentine are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine That’s so cool that your parents have a ministry. Have you seen Leah Good’s blog? (leahegood.com) She’s not on KP, but I think she sometimes talks about adoption and things along that line.
My family rented an RV and went on a two week trip east. I loved it! I had wanted to ride horses on the beach in Virginia, but we never got…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@aratrea yeah good luck on proposals!!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@foreverme  I have the exact same personality type!!!! I think I’m actually mostly ENFJ, but STILL! *ENFP/ENFJ high five*
BTW I was reading you in the latest Aislinn Mollisong: Hero roleplays, and you are AWESOME. I might be joining Aetherlight in the next few weeks! 😉
-
Jenna Terese and
Aislinn Mollisong are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic New Blog on the Block! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@radically-surrendered I just looked at your blog. It’s so pretty! Looking forward to posts 😊
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Glad you decided to join KP! I love the fiddle! (I don’t play though) There’s no such thing as too many books! *says girl with literally no more shelf space and has books stacked about her room*
What are your favorite books/authors?
-
Jenna Terese and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic New Blog on the Block! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@radically-surrendered Congrats on the new blog! I’ll be sure to check it out and get back to you. Thanks for the chocolate! #instantfriendship
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Optimistic character consistency in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Not sure if that last part was directed at me or gabbyj but I do agree with what you said! 🙂 The character I was referring to is one from a story/project I’ve dropped at the moment (Might pick it up again later .. probably will?) so that I can focus on other none writing stuff. Such as drawing, (A hobby I care about more then…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter *high fives fellow Star Wars fan* My respect to you!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Optimistic character consistency in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
I Have a character who while I don’t consider her to be comic relief is extremely optimistic.
I think a good question to ask would be, why is this character optimistic?
For my character she grew up in a very healthy family around very kind people. So she always sees the best in people and (wrongly, as this causes her troubles at some…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
Wow cool! 😀
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder
I love how writing forces you to learn new things!But then since they are for stuff you are choosing to write, its usually something you would find interesting. (Of course sometimes you gotta learn loads of boring stuff.. *yawns*)
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17
Ahahaha. If I ‘like’ starwars.Oh jen, I adore starwars! 😀 Once again I knew it was coming but I didn’t realize so soon!
(I suppose May isn’t super soon though haha.) -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic New Blog on the Block! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Whoohoo! Congrats!!
Unfortunately I have zero experience with blogging so I don’t have any tips for you. The ones that dragon snapper suggested sound legit though! 😀
Oh yeah, Thanks for the chocolate! <3 - Load More
