@scripter-of-kingdoms
Active 11 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 765
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thats so good! So your thinking that she should like him, but hide it?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@everyone @esther-c @acancello @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @grcr @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings
Ottoline
She was done with this place. She had looked out the windows and saw the sun sinking lower in the sky…and if she was being honest with herself, this place was creeping her out. It reminded her of the UNIT, that feeling of…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Great! (Dont worry about it, your not late 🙂 )
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sorry this is late. Sure! They can be good friends!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
yeah!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thanks!🤣 Its always fun to write about Hugo being Hugo. Hes so funny!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello I started laughing when I read this. haha!
Hugo was left speechless for a moment, before coming to his scenes and muttering a cool (he thought it was cool) “Hey there.”
She remained motionless and looked warliy at him, both eyebrows raised.
“Oh, um. Hi! I’m Hugo. Hugo Jim Walton.” He stammered, realizing his “cool” position isn’…
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I totally get it, Hugo can be a little… annoying.😂 It will be super fun!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
though…Ottoline will probably not like him back :(((( she’s just not the type, lol
but that will be so much fun to write!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oooh! It could be!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
It’s fine, I was hoping it would be kinda romantic, lol i love romance!!!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr @minerlaizedwritings @trailblazer @savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c
Aright, Hugo is going to join! Sorry if anyone characters are different from what they really would be like, its sorta hard to write them. 🙂
Hugo
Hugo trudged up a hill as the sun beat down on his back, “Where the heck am I going?” He thought, “wander awa…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Very interesting! I’ll have to go read the magic systems post… because I haven’t yet…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I do kind of want to keep fire, water, earth, and air.
Sounds good, just thought I’d point it out.
Celestiar mostly follows the rules of our universe, so in most cases, I don’t think I’m going to explain real natural phenomenon with magical rules I invented, so I don’t think that would be the case.
So if that’s the case, are the diffe…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hey guys… for some reason I can’t see the most recent posts….
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
Yeah, I’m a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and we believe that Heavenly Father, the Holy Ghost, and Jesus Christ are three distinct beings, though they are indeed one in purpose. (Please don’t burn me at the stake😅)
Yeah, absolutely, that’s the mentality that I strive for in…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I really like this! The main thing I haven’t heard about yet is the characters. Is it going to play out in a similar way to Stormlight, where the characters at random points come across their abilities? I really like Krenna as well, but she seems highly resonant to both Shallan and Steven Leeds (I don’t know if you’re aware of the latter,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
Wait…you don’t believe in the trinity?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
cool!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
it’s okay! I’ve done that with your tag too lol.
- Load More
