@scripter-of-kingdoms
Active 11 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 765
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Lane
“I’m pleased to make your acquaintance.” Lane said. He fiddled with his skateboard for a few moments, but then set it down near a wall. “Well, no… I wear my hat backwards for… well, fashion sake. In Extroit, the country where I come from, it is extremely popular… even if it’s not very practical.”
Lane looked…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
♥️♥️♥️ Mr. Darcy ♥️♥️♥️
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok I see 🙃 (I can bring Lane back over to Hugo if you want! Then they can interact a bit more.)
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yes Lane said hello, and asked him how he got to to the house 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace200
Hottoline? LOL!🤣 😂 🤣 I love it!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Ahh man, I literally just barely missed the next chapter reveal. I guess I’ll have to read it tomorrow🙃
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Ok, I’m finally gonna get through the rest of your chapters:
I enjoyed chapter 3. It functions as a proper first chapter (Lilitu is the real main character, right?), all the previous ones seemed more like a series of prologues. This is fine, The Way of Kings, the first book of the Stormlight Archives by Brandon Sanderson did…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
I suppose that’s a working explanation. Where Christ is the solid, the Holy Spirit is the liquid, and Heavenly Father is gas, expressing the hierarchy of God’s physical manifestation. Both solid and liquid are confined to this earth, whereas gas can permeate through all of space. I like that explanation more than the egg one.
Once…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Lol, me too! 🥱 Goodnighty!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
nice! well, everyone, I have to go now. Nice talking you you all, goodnight!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings
Ok! I made Lane reply to Hugo, but he talks to Kaine next!
Lane
Lane smiled back at Hugo.
“Hi! I’m Lane Shultz. I kinda just walked here while looking for directions to…” He looked around, “well… I’m not quite sure. It does seem that no one knows where we are.”
He shoved his hands in his pockets and looked…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
Yeah, I’m a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and we believe that Heavenly Father, the Holy Ghost, and Jesus Christ are three distinct beings, though they are indeed one in purpose. (Please don’t burn me at the stake😅)
I’m not inclined to burn people at the stake, and since I can’t burn anyone through my…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
@grcr @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @trailblazer @anyone-else
Here’s the 6th chapter! I haven’t posted new ones in a while so I thought I should post my favorite chapter!!!! 😁 It’s really sad but also a little
romantic .Any feedback would be appreciated!Chapter 6: Hiding
Triggers: Abuse, a punch
“Sef!”
Sef heard the door crash open upst…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
@jonas @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @trailblazer @anyone-else (if you don’t want to read it that’s fine so just because I tagged you doesn’t mean you have to 😁
Next chapter:
Chapter 6: Hiding
Triggers: Abuse
“Sef!”
Sef heard the door crash open upstairs and began to panic. It was late, and the odds that Iver had not been drinking were nex…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok!! I’ll make him answer Kaine… One second…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
lol. 😅
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Gotcha. I have to get off at 9, so we basically both have a half hour 😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Cool. It’s 9:30 over here. I have to get off at 10:00 though….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
What time is it where you live? Where I live it’s 8:30
- Load More
