@scripter-of-kingdoms
Active 11 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 765
-
-GRCR- started the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Greetings people! 😁
In this role-play, you get to have a major family in 19th century England. Your characters can live in a large mansion, host dances and tea-parties, start drama with other families, and basically live like the people in Pride & Prejudice.
- Remember to follow the Forum Guidelines….
- Make sure to give a…
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
Alrighty! I will make the RP later today (or possibly tomorrow…).
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah a lot has happened….lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
lol
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr @mineralizedwritings @acancello
yep! so it’s official, lol. it will also build drama as the characters either begin to have suspicions of each other or to to the other side of the pendulum and begin to trust each other. (if this is the case, than “Hottoline” will become a bigger deal)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I agree.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @acancello @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @trailblazer
I’d be good with that if everyone wants to! lol
Lane
“Yup.” Lane said thoughtfully.
He put his foot on the ground. He looked off into the distance again. A terrible thought dawned on him, and he squinted. Am I about to stay here all night? No… surely not…
Lane…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I love that idea! Actually I was just wondering if we should make the door be locked the other day, but wasn’t sure if you guys would want to do that.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I had a bonnet too!!!
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
🤣😂
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer
Heres a new part!
=-=-=-=-=-=
A boy in tan robes walked up to Hugo. He looked friendly.
“Hello, my name is Amir. You are Hugo, right?”
Hugo grinned, “Hey, yeah. I’m Hugo. Nice to meet you!” They shook hands.
“It seems like no one knows how they got here, like no one sent…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Oh my gosh…my Little House phase lasted like three years! I would always wear my hair in two braids, and a dress (mainly one that my grandma made for me that looked exactly like something Laura would wear). I would even try to walk like Laura and hum the intro to the Little House movies!
It was really bad, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @grcr @mineralizedwritings @acancello @trailblazer @freedomwriter76
Ottoline
Learn to trust? Ottoline stifled a laugh. What a ridiculous concept! She watched Kari walk away and a sense of guilt set on her shoulders. What was wrong with her? Why couldn’t she be more like Kari, or Amir, or Lane, or even Hugo, as annoying as he was? Why…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
@acancello @freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @esther-c @trailblazer
I had an idea while cleaning…
I know we are still playing in the Character Party, but what do you guys think about a Pride & Prejudice inspired RP? Like, where we each have a wealthy family who lives in mansion, and we visit and have multiple p…[Read more]-
@savannah_grace2009 messed up your tag… ^^^
-
@grcr I’ve never read or watched Pride and Prejudice, but that theme still sounds like fun! (I did read the Elsie Dinsmore series; idk if that’s at all close to the same theme??) I might be able to dig up an old family from some stuff I did years ago.
-
😅 yeah… (I don’t know either……)
-
Yeah I’ve never read/watched that either XD
-
but could be fun!
-
@grcr @savannah_grace2009 Yeah I’m willing to give it a shot! I started inventing a family and now I’m getting more inspiration.
-
-
Thats ok. 😄
@trailblazer
lol. Alrighty! I might make the starting post in a little while.
-
-
-
-
That sounds fun! I haven’t read/watched it yet, but to know a bit about it. I may not have a lot of time to join though… but I will try!
-
Thats alright! Sounds good! 😄
-
@grcr Are we setting this in England or America?
-
Mmm… what do you think? Probably England…?
-
I was sort of thinking England, too
-
Yeah….
-
-
-
-
-
Oh yes this sounds great!
-
Okay I’m pretty busy so not sure how much I’ll be able to be on, but sounds super fun!!!
-
-
This is a really fun idea!! I’d totally use my MCs’ families. 🤣
-
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
Mormon is the nick name for the Church, so there isn’t really any difference😂 That being said, we prefer to use the true name of the Church, because it expresses that we worship Christ, and that He is the core of the Gospel, many think we worship Mormon, when we don’t. Mormon is regarded as a great profit of God, but this isn’t…[Read more]
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
Creative minds, they think outside the box.
Unconventional, they shun the locks.
Open-minded, they never stop.
Ideas are their greatest crop.
Unbounded, they never tire.
Innovative thoughts they inspire.
Imaginations soar from the start.
The creative minds are the most desirable of art.Fellow Keepers, we have the creative minds! Write on!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Thanks for your patience with me! I hope this is a good kickoff to get started. Oh, and excuse my potty mouth😂
Haha! I love this because I can have my characters “swear” in the book without saying actual swear words. I can avoid people thinking the words in their head, and because the made up words have no meaning in reality, I…[Read more]
- Load More
