-
Sarah Hoven posted an update 9 years, 9 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Hi Corissa! Did you have a happy Christmas? How are you doing? We’ve missed you on here. 🙂
Sarah Hoven posted an update 9 years, 9 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Hi Corissa! Did you have a happy Christmas? How are you doing? We’ve missed you on here. 🙂
Session expired
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.
We use cookies to improve your experience on our site. By using our site, you consent to cookies.
Manage your cookie preferences below:
Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the proper function of the website.
Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us understand how visitors use our website.
Google Analytics is a powerful tool that tracks and analyzes website traffic for informed marketing decisions.
Service URL: policies.google.com (opens in a new window)
You can find more information in our Cookie Policy and .
Hullo Sarah! Thanks so much for asking! I’ve had a very busy schedule recently, and I’m not sure when it will calm down enough for me to be back on here regular. 🙁 I had a wonderful Christmas and can’t wait until I’m able to join the conversations again! God bless you!
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Oh yay, I’m glad you will be coming back at some point. 🙂