-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson I love those so much! Some of them are…magical. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@leumeister I think @perfectfifths is pulling your wing (or as humans say, leg)
Who knew.
@emily There’s a Princess Bride haiku. :3 <– This be a cat-face. :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 -
Catwing replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*picks up rock* Oh, pretty.
@aislinn-mollisong I can’t trip on rocks. I have four paws. :3 -
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Iliara…you brought the rocks. Put them back, now. Before Catwing trips on one and spews feathers and bugs everywhere.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you accidentally have a crush on your boy MC, and then your little sister hears about him and has a crush on him too. And then you feel possessive because YOU MADE HIM UP, DUH!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@supermonkey42 you are welcome.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
I never knew what that was… :3 Cat-face!!! @perfectfifths and @leumeister !!! *dives bombs everyone with feathers* :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 Muh, ha, ha!!!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara I don’t know cause I haven’t read King Arthur. I’ll let someone else guess.
But if @dragon-snapper is on Kingdom Pen, what does that make us?
Gold. 😛What someone thought when they heard about Beowulf.
Be a wolf (or Be a Worf. Star Trek. 😛 ) -
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson *nods* horses.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths You are welcome.
-
Lady Iliara started the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Well, I didn’t see a topic like this, so I felt obliged to create one. You’re welcome. *swishes cape and vanishes into blackness*
*trips on a rock*
*picks self up*
*dusts self off*
Ahem. I will tell the first.
If @dragon-snapper is on Kingdom Pen, what does that make her?
(This is really obscure but let me give you a hint, it has something to do…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara Dito. *sigh* At least now my family has the land… *steeples hands thinking about her plot*
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson Thanks. 🙂 (Coffee seems to be addictive…)
It’s a nice picture. *sees horses* 😻 Horsies! You own horsies! I would like to at one point. My family moved to the country (we now have 3 arces). I had riding lessons before, looking some where I am now though…
What are your horses names? -
Lady Iliara replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson *gasps* *falls over delightedly* You have horses! You lucky girl!
*lies on grass, staring into the blue sky, daydreaming about owning a horse of her own someday* -
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Oh, the irony
Perfect fifths my desk
Be the same tooThat’s a haiku
*laughs* desks are messy
Yogurt sometimes. -
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing WATCH. IT. NOW. It’s such a beautiful story. And the songs, yes the songs are just…yeah. Awesome.
-
Catwing replied to the topic SoOoO.. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths me neither. That’s why I called some people.
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson Yes… *grins* The newest genre Romance Wither. Romance by people who don’t write romance, so they wither it. Muh, ha, ha!
I don’t like coffee… I do get ideas at weird times. (Also caffine may not be really that good for you… It may be bad… *is learning about health in her homeschool* Don’t take your health for granted.…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson YAY! (I should have daily goals… I’ll do that. 😛 )
@winter-rose Yep.
@seekjustice Welcome NaNoator! -
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson Okay.
- Load More
