-
Hannah replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily howdy! Glad you could join, we’ve got a big crowd tonight *throws confetti everywhere, and passes chocolate ice cream out {anyone want raspberries or mint chocolate chips??} ;P
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Hi! 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily Welcome.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose You are welcome. :3
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily *bursts out laughing* I can’t believe I didn’t notice that…
-
Hannah replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jessi-rae lol
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice welcome!
@jane-maree got it!
@dekreel Okay. Are you writing though?
@jessi-Rae nice. -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Yep. With Christopher Miller, co-author of the Codebearers Series. 🙂
@salome01w4g Lol. I’d probably have waited until June to write a novel in 30 days, but I only have until December 31st to finish (not to mention send in) my Snow White retelling. So I’m sort of using NaNoWriMo to hopefully finish it on time. XD
@that_writer_girl_99 Thanks! 🙂
-
Hannah replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice your her, I haven’t read you in a while. Your doing NaNo right? *My to busy , me doing it later*
-
Hannah replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jessi-rae @jane-maree my crazy NaNo writers!!! *laughs cause me is going to do it later in a couple of months*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Well, you’re here aren’t you? :3
@salome01w4g Welcome!
@jessi-Rae Writing class?
@jane-maree YAY! *hands you a feather for a pizza* *awaits pizza* -
Catwing replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jess-penrose Okay. *smiles* What about tomorrow? :3
*laughs* I completed some of my schoolwork early for this month. YAY! But I still have school to do. BOO! -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Yep. I’ll be working on my NaNo story until at least 8:00 my time, maybe a bit later. Then I’ll have a writing class.
-
Hannah replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 oh hey looks like you were one step ahead of me 😉 how’s you? and whata you working on?
-
Hannah replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I’m here, @daughteroftheking @emily @winter-rose you guys writing this fine eve?
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jess-penrose Wow. that sounds cool, but That be lots of words.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice @jane-maree @jess-penrose @dekreel @daughteroftheking
@dragon-snapper @salome01w4g @emily @epicaddie2 @jessi-Rae
Any of you guys goning to write tonight? -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
You are welcome. I am NaNoing too! @winter-rose
-
Catwing replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper *imagines a dragon wearing a jacket* *Laughs* Looks nice.
@aislinn-mollisong Ohhh… Neat backstory.
@lady-iliara Thank you, malady. 😛 *hands you a cough drop* -
Catwing replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper *gasp* That is amazing! I want to make one! 😛
- Load More
