-
Hannah replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily bye!! Have a good night!
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice First off. You have horses!!! YAY!
I’ll be praying. I don’t like snakes either. Or bushfires… -
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice oh yes I will pray. I hate poisonous snakes *shudders* were we just moved there are more poisonous snakes . :/ My younger brother hunts down snakes. I’ll pick them up if they are small and not venomous. In fact I picked one up tonight.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g yay!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily No. But you can create playlists, search and play any song, download songs for offline, unlimited skips and replays, no ads.
The free version doesn’t have too many ads. For free you can have limited skips and watch a video to replay, create stations that play similar songs to the one you choose… No limit on the number of stations. -
Hannah replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily @catwing @daughteroftheking gahhhh!!!!!!!!! I made my word count for this chapter finally!!!! *passes out from ecstatic joy*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel asked
An original haiku
So I made one up -
Hannah replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing yeah if I ever get a horse it’ll be a pretrained kid safe horse. since I’m a clutz
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Ooh…
@emily It is free. But they have Plus which is pay. I only do the free version. :3 -
Hannah replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing well KP’s playlist isn’t on there. Oh well I’m listening to Enya May it be *bawls cause it fits the part I’m writing so well…*
-
Hannah replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice oh your not superhuman like @jane-maree 😉 (I’m totally blown away by 20,000…..)
@emily *crosses arms and frowns*
@catwing well it helps if I play intense music while writing and intense scene and KP has some good playlists on spotify. Something is wrong with Webvine / My DRM player.. 🙁
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths Yup. Though my brother isn’t on here. He doesn’t write… YET!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Oh. Is it music? You could try Pandora.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Why will your laptop not let you use Spotify? and why is that a problem?
@seekjustice You may not be, but are your characters? -
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g when I get them…
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Going on a road trip to Chincoteague of course. It’s in Virginia. :3 Though it may be my second horse. My first horse may be already trained. *nods* I have a plan. :3
-
Hannah replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily I could make coffee and pour it over the ice cream. 😀 😉
bemoans my laptop it won’t let me use spotify.
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily Yeah. *years later* Emily receives a mysterious email. From herself.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g *accepts chocolate ice cream with raspberries and mint choclate chips*
-
Hannah replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I looked up that horse…uh how mylady do you propose getting one of those ?
Caffeine makes me very hyper and ca make me snippy and irrational if someone irritates me. - Load More
