@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking Adios, mi amiga! 🙂
-
TheAcornman replied to the topic I need inspiration! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 No problem.
@emily-d 😀
-
photobloggergal replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily! Sorry I haven’t been on here much of late ;D School has been TAKING OVER MY LIFE!!! 😮
This is so weird that we have so much in common! You’d think we’re identical twins or something!
Haha, I don’t HATE snakes, but they’re kinda creepy. I actually have picked up a snake before, so I’m okay with them. Especially the *sort of* cute gardner…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jessi-rae I’m going to take a break as well. Adios!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Oops. @epicaddie2
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie Bye! *waves beaker dangerously*
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 Sometimes, when my perfectionist inner editor is being quite annoying, I can spend a couple hours just on one sentence and still be dissatisfied with it! Thankfully, though, the past 14 days I’ve been able to write over a thousand words a day.
Bye! Enjoy your break!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 Aw. 🙁
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 *cringes* That happens to me a lot when I’m writing my stories.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 Same. Reading about animals or clones is interesting, but all the stuff with math or complicated Punnett squares and meiosis and what not I can do without.
@daughteroftheking *laughs* Mad Scientist’s Guild, that’s a great one. XD
However, I have other methods of taking over the world…
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 Yes. Those feet can be tricky things. 😀
@jessi-rae But… if you know about science, you can use it to take over the world. I am a proud member of the Mad Scientist’s Guild. *holds up beaker of smoking green acid*
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking No problem. *smiles*
@epicaddie2 Having an easy lesson is indeed lucky. *nods wisely* And I agree math is the worst. It’s closely followed by certain science-y things as well, in my opinion. Like biology (mainly the hard-to-pronounce words and all the confusing crosses and what not).
Thanks for the luck! I’m quite sure…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jessi-rae Thank you. *brushes off cape*
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking *helps you up* Hello and welcome! 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 Math? *shivers* That’s never been my favorite subject. Glad you can get back to writing soon! 🙂 I’m working on stuff for Lit. class, and then I may or may not finish my biology test before I can finally write.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 @jessi-rae *dramatic entrance* *trips on her own feet* *lands on the floor in-dignifiedly* Uh, hi guys… *waves*
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 I’m working on some homework for a bit, and then hopefully on to better things! Like, my Snow White retelling.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Handwriting on Touchscreens in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@donnieclark Hmm… Well, I’ve done some handwriting-to-text on my iPad, and it worked pretty well. I just found that it was impractical for anything besides note taking. Of course, I never liked writing by hand much anyways, so maybe it’s just me. 🙂
As far as writing on a Surface, I’ve never done it but from the research I’ve done it doesn’t…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need inspiration! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 They’re from National Treasure. Well, we can pretend they’re GIFs. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Reading Suggestion in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@shannon Who’s your favorite character? 😀 And thank you, I quite like it too. 😀 (How long did you say you’d been playing guitar?)
@epicaddie2 Um…yes. Jaron can be quite stupid sometimes. Hey, let’s taunt Cregan so that I can ride an evil unbroken horse. Yeah. That’s a good idea. *facepalm* But he makes me laugh every time I read that book.…[Read more]
- Load More
