@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
There you go, Reggie. A picture of you looking… um, ferocious. Yeah. Ferocious.
-
NC Stokes changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy Aw man! I’d love to but I’m already reading a Rooglewood story for a friend of mine. 🙁 Good luck though!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
*was not tagged* *must file a complaint*
@kate-flournoy I should be able to handle that.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel *slams table* DO IT!!!!!!!!
I humbly request that you put my pet tiger, Reggie, in it. He feels left out because I don’t have him as my profile pic anymore. (I should change that)
You don’t have to, though. Reggie will just sulk in the corner. And I’ll have to deal with a sulky tiger. *pats Reggie’s head reassuringly*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
@Dekreel @That_Writer_Girl_99 awesome!
Tell you what… I’m just going to do this the easy way and give you guys a google doc.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PrflphTgYkY34iH-s1xCCf5gqm19HgtnbQ2WXsWijhA/edit
Not sure if it will let you post comments right off the bat… you might need to ‘request permission to edit’, and several of you…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Jewelry Business Name in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@shannon You are very welcome!
Read the Wingfeather Saga, or else!!
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 Haha, sure! Are you a dragon? A human? Humanoid? An ex-evil monster from deep within the Chasms of Taranar (like me)? A… *glances at your puppy eyes* a puppy?
-
Joy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy I love Steampunk!!!!!!! Yeah, I’d like to read it! Sounds interesting. I should have time
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus @winter-rose Haven’t read that yet! I’ve heard about it…
*reads LOKD* *comes back* Nice job, @dragon-snapper! OOOH! Daeus, where’s the sequel???
@sam-kowal Is Stan your dragon? Hmm, I believe that he’s story-eligible! Does he have any special powers? Talents? Loves? *braces self for giant dragon footfalls*
-
Kate Flournoy started the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
Hiya lovely KeePers! Yep, it’s me. Poking my head out of the cyberspace of nonexistence again… and this time I have a favor to ask.
There’s been quite a bit about the Rooglewood Press fairytale contest floating around, and I’m here to add to the mayhem by letting you know my entry is complete… and I would really appreciate some…[Read more]
-
TheAcornman replied to the topic Characters from other cultures (specifically the UK) in the forum Characters 8 years, 11 months ago
@charisetter Well I’m actually English. So fire away. And I’d be willing to go over your story when you need.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic An Interesting Concept I'm Working On in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 11 months ago
@Dragon-geek whoops, missed this. 😛 It sounds like an awesome idea and I don’t really have any major concerns, I don’t think… as usual, watch out for cliches, especially as the superhero genre and fantasy share a lot of the most common tropes (chosen one, mentor dying, special powers, dark lord villains, saving the world, etc.) but that goes…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel go for it! Maybe you and @Dragon-Snapper could co-write something… she’s already done something very similar. 😀
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Great idea! But it has to be funny. 😉
So, we have two Legend of King Daeus stories and now this one… pretty soon we’ll be able to make a whole book of KP short stories! 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Sure. Sounds great. 😉
Have you read The Legend Of King Daeus yet? It’s a KeePers story. There’s one and a sequel.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hiya Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@waterlily Fangs are ugly!
Er, what I mean to say is welcome, welcome, welcome. 🙂
Say, you don’t happen to know what your MBTI type is, do you?
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel OH MY GOODNESS THAT’S SO COOL!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Reading Suggestion in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper AAAAAAA I love WALL-E!!!
@hannah-c Josiah’s Fire by Tahni Cullen. It’s an excellent, and true, story about a young, autistic boy.
-
Joy replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Hello, @dragongeek!! Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace! My name is Dekreel, and I will be your tour guide as we travel through…!!! Just kidding. Anyway, nice to meet you! What’s your favorite book(s)?
- Load More
