@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@radically-surrendered @winter-rose @catwing @sam-kowal
Anyone wanna join me, or are you too gorged with turkey to write? 🙂 I’ll be working on my KPA
-
Joy replied to the topic Happy Turkey Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Nice gif! 😀 Thank you
-
photobloggergal and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
photobloggergal replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal! Hi! Nice to meet you 🙂 🙂 🙂
I love photography! My lenses are: 75-300 zoom, 50mm, and 18-55! Almost the exact same as your brother’s! I’ve been looking into more advanced lenses lately, but they’re SO expensive! I guess I’ll just have to wait for Black Friday sales and stuff LOL 😉
Thanks! I really like looking at that spiderweb…[Read more]
-
photobloggergal replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel! I posted a video to my YouTube channel just for you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuqT3SQZcVs
Also, HOW DID I NEVER HEAR ABOUT SONYA @dekreel?? She’s sooo amazing! @emily! Check her out here:Â https://www.youtube.com/user/playerpianovideos/featured
Okay @emily– your family is SO SO SO talented! Wow, your violin/banjo playing was a…[Read more]
-
Joy and
photobloggergal are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Favorite Book? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily-d I have read like three and a half books of the Chronicles of Narnia, haven’t read anything else. What’s your favorite Narnia book? I think mine is The Magician’s Nephew
-
Joy replied to the topic Happy Turkey Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper. Happy Thanksgiving to all! Eat lots of 3.14159… Sorry, tasteless joke 😋
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Happy Turkey Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Happy Thanksgiving!
Many people have forgotten that Thanksgiving is a day to thank God for our blessings, but many more have forgotten the true story behind how it started. Yes, the Pilgrims had a feast with Squanto and other Indian friends, but the rest of the story is quite a bit sadder and uglier. Here is a site for anyone w…[Read more]
-
Snapper started the topic Happy Turkey Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Happy Thanksgiving Day, everyone!
Eat and feast.
😀

And enjoy way too many LOTR and Hobbit GIFs on eating.





@ethryndal You’ll like these… 😛
@daeus @kate-flournoy @shannon @emily @catwing @everyoneelse
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Sorry, have never seen or read the LOTR… I’ve read the Hobbit though. I’m planning on reading LOTR soon
-
Joy and
Alia are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths Haha no. It’s actually the Dr Who movie. …Come to think of it, who was going to guess that?!
-
Joy replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Oh, @ethryndal!! Glad we could make a difference! It really made a difference for me too when I first came on — a month ago! *glances at calendar* Ooh, make that a day short of a month! I will need some catching up! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa Pixar is awesome. What is your favorite Pixar movie? I think mine is Finding Dory, followed closely by Inside Out and WALL-E
-
Joy and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Well, luckily I am (finally) starting to figure out what to do. Now I need a plot. Badly.
Are you working on something?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Also I need to find a name for my villain. He’s based off of writer’s block. Any ideas? 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Nope, but I’m making notes. It’s very complicated to sort out. Like there are places like Aethasia and Allore and Araluen that are from books or that other people have created, and they aren’t part of the Kingdom of Pen (where the KPA is set). So I’m trying to sort that out. It’s still fun, and I’m still very excited about the project!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Hi!! How are you doing? I’m working on my KPA.
- Load More
