@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Daeus replied to the topic It's out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Um…sorry, Stan. You can’t eat him. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic It's out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Thanks everyone. 😀  I really enjoyed writing it.
-
TheAcornman replied to the topic It's out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Cool
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic It's out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus I already said this, but congratulations. 😉
-
Daeus started the topic It's out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
I can’t believe I’ve forgotten to announce this so far.
I have a new book out! http://www.thescratchingquill.com/the-golden-ziggurat/
@lady-iliara @theacornman @silverclaw-bonnetfolly @dedreel @sam-kowal @water-lilly @introvert_girl @supermonkey42 @seekjustice @0-0enyalio0-0 @everyone-else
-
Snapper and
J.A. Penrose are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@That_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose @perfectfifths Signing off. My brother has turned my story into an epic ballad. Amusing. XD
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, that’s what I meant.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose @Louise-fowler
Hello, folks!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 @jess-penrose I’m signing out now. I wrote 2029 words. Good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose Hi again! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Yay new ideas! New ideas are the best. 😀 That’s the other thing…I’d been writing Sector One for a long time. I wanted something new.
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ooh, a Trekkie! So far I have only watched TOS, but I love it
@daeus @emily Geez, you guys are making me hungry! *takes bite of vanilla chocolate swirl*  *whispers* Thank you!
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yes, Rataouille! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Well…I had been writing the sequel to my sci-fi novel Sector One, but then I took a break for ethical reason which I need to re-evaluate…(villains, heroes, but mostly the people in between…) so now I’m writing a new novel. And that’s a really complicated way of saying, my novel’s about boy’s quest for world peace. :D…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose Alrighty! Bye!
And I have no idea how much I got in the time that you were here, seeing as you stopped three minutos ago. … But good war anyway. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose 😛 Yeah…maybe now we should start in one minute and go for ten minutes. Sorry. Didn’t see that.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose Oh boy! I haven’t done one of those in a long time! You’re on! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 @jess-penrose
I’m on too! Writing my novel.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Um…. *runs off to grocery store to get lots of ice cream*
🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦
@perfectfifths Ya! Voyager–that’s the one I’ve watched. Who’s your favorite character? 😀
- Load More
