@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Ah well…when King @daeus banished me and then let me back in as a knight, I decided not to plunder gold anymore. Ice cream was enough for me. 😀
And now I must depart, but I wrote 1208. Have fun with your unicorn! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
😀 I sleep very nicely actually. Thanks to the soft bed that my characters don’t have. 😀
Yes, precious. *gollum gollum* It’s very nice, very nice. *gollum*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Ooh. Mechanical unicorns. That does sound cool!
Then I must not be a writer.
I keep the soft beds and chocolate for myself. Selfish, I know.
The story is called Regulation so far. I’ll see if it changes, but that’s that as of now. It’s a futuristic utopia.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose 😀 Hiya Frodo!
Er… A weird unicorn? For art?
I’m working on writing my new novel. Something bad is going to happen soon! Yay! Uh, I mean…uh. Oh no. That’s terrible. Poor MCs… *sorrynotsorry*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose @dekreel @winter-rose @perfectfifths @daughteroftheking @that_writer_girl_99 Anyone up for word war? 😀 Or just being here? 😀
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic It's out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Yes! <i>The Golden Ziggurat</i> is one of my favorite book titles ever! And yeah, I know, don’t judge a book by its cover, but a cool cover helps. 🙂
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper That’s from the Avengers! Nick Fury to Loki. (Just watched that again the other night) 😁😁
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Ok, I’m here! The Snowmoors is mostly pretty flat, with lots of ice, although there are a lot of rock outcroppings. You’ll find snow cobras, snow scorpions, and snow crocodiles there. And I have no clue what’s west of the Snowmoors—that’s up to you, I guess. 😉 (I’ve never been to the mountains.)
And I think @0-0enyali0-0 explained i…[Read more]
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic It's out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Just downloaded it! Can’t wait to read it when I have time! *hands you a raspberry scone topped with whipped cream*
-
Daeus replied to the topic It's out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd Oooh, ice cream. This is the best book launch ever. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon :-O :-O Y-you don’t like sci-fi?? How?!
Guess: “75 percent chance of science!”
-
Joy replied to the topic It's out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Congrats!! So excited for you! 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic This Synopsis Thing Needs Critiquing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@Ethryndal definitely better. I love it just how it is, but as Daeus mentioned, you might cut out the first bit about her step-sister without any damage and probably with benefits.
-
Daeus replied to the topic This Synopsis Thing Needs Critiquing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@ethryndal Like normal, I love the voice you use.
You might keep a long version like this for use on your blog, but if you’re going to use this on a sales page or book cover, yeah, it needs to be short.
You can probably make the point about her being heroine material shorter and cut out the part about her step-sister
-
photobloggergal replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal! Haha, totally get the photographer memo! I’ll also be like, “Yeah, look at this 50mm lens I just got!” and my older brother will be like. “Um… cool?” 🙂
Just wondering, is Sam your full name? Wasn’t sure if it was short for something. Like I sometimes go by Dassah short for Hadassah. Aren’t nicknames great? 🙂
-
photobloggergal replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily. Aww, thanks Emily. Really appreciate you praying for us! It’s amazing how many people I’ve never met in real life are praying for us! Especially my dear blog readers <3 🙂 🙁
I’ve never read the Ascendance Trilogy, but I’ll look it up on our library website! Do you like to read an actual book or a digital? (like on Kindle Paperwhite…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic This Synopsis Thing Needs Critiquing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@ethryndal *wiggles eyebrows* I wanna read it…although, I feel like I’ve just read the whole book. 😉 It is a tad too long, but that’s nothing a little editing can’t fix. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic It's out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal I can see how it must be fun to have Stan as a dragon. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic This Synopsis Thing Needs Critiquing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@Ethryndal your sneaking suspicion is absolutely correct, but otherwise this is absolutely brilliant.
Seriously, and I almost forgave it for being too long because all of it was awesome. So yeah. It’s good. *vigorous nodding*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic It's out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus *highfive* And just for good measure……
🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨
- Load More
