@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose Yeah, I know that feeling. xD I’m in the western USA, so I always feel like I’m in the past. I’m a time traveler. 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Emily *wanders in* Heyo! Looks like I’m going to be here for the whole afternoon. What are you doing? 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Yeah, I’m excited to announce it. 🙂 Wel, I’m going to sign off from here, but I’ll still be around the kingdom 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Thanks, @sam-kowal! Oh, and sorry about your furniture XDÂ Ever considered making an allowance just for furniture for times like these?
WHOA, Stan, what a fire! I think it is a record!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Okay. I have officially chosen the main characters… So yeah, very productive XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Hello! Yes, I’m still here
-
Daeus replied to the topic This Synopsis Thing Needs Critiquing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@ethryndal Just thought I should add that How To Write A Sizzling Synopsis is a helpful book for writing a synopsis. You’ve probably heard me say that before, but what can I say.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: I have selected three main characters for the KPA!
Presenting…
@princessfoo, @sam-kowal and Stan!!

Sorry to both of you for any inconsistensies in this drawing. 🙂
All the rest of you will be supporting characters, all in an army, like Bilbo and the dwarves! I will do my best to make all your characters as big…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Thanks @lady-iliara, @0-0enyali0-0 and @destiny!
@epicaddie2 @princessfoo Anyway I could improve my Araluen? Landmarks? Climate? Size? Cities?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@seekjustice @that_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose @daughteroftheking Anyone around? I’m making more plans for my KPA
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Favorite Book? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly You like the Cooper Kids Adventure series too? That’s so awesome! *high fives you* I don’t know many people who like them, or who’ve even heard of them. Maybe fans of the Cooper Kids Adventure series need to unite and take over the world… *coughs* Or at least unite, anyway. 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Noice. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago


A few concept art drawings for my WIP.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Three more days of NaNoWriMo.
The final battle begins.
*delivers brilliant monologue while staring into the sunset*
What’s up, fellow Wrimos? (NaNoers?)
@winter-rose @joy @jess-penrose @catwing @seekjustice @jane-maree @silverclaw-bonnetfolly @aislinn-mollisong @sarah-anson @kballen @is-that-everyone? @I-hope-so-I’m-out-of-tags -
Daeus replied to the topic It's out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Right here.
-
Daeus replied to the topic It's out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
(For the day. Not the whole month. But still, YAAAAAAY!!)
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Singing off. But, I have an important announcement: I ACTUALLY GOT TO MY WORD GOAL!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!
*happy dance*
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 I must ask your opinion on this. In my role-play, SPOILER ALERT 🚨🚨🚨Â
I planned to have my family die🚨🚨🚨SPOILER ALERT OVER as an indirect result of my foolish and rebellious decisions…it’s emotionally quite powerful and would lead to an awesome scene with the Scarlet Man, but…would that be too disturbing? It’s pretty drastic…[Read more] -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths @winter-rose *bursts in* Hellooo!
Yeah, my story is an epic ballad now. Also, if my brother had his way, I would be down one character. Yessss… he has some writer in him. I can tell by the way he encourages me to kill off characters. *evil smirk*
- Load More
