@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic It's out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Wow. That was great! I loved your symbolism. And I have yet to reach that level of depth with my character portrayals. 😁 Fantastic job! 😃😃
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 Coolio. 😄😄 I felt like it was the best way for my story to go, but yeah, I was worried about the young’uns, so glad to hear your opinion! 😉
Boy, I’m putting my character in an thrillingly awful emotional spot…I’ll probably cry writing the scene with the Scarlet Man… 😔 😣😭
*swirls cape and travels to Middle-Earth*
*hits Black…[Read more]
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Nice! It looks good! And WOOWOO can’t wait!!! 😁
-
Daeus replied to the topic It's out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hey, @rachelle! Haven’t seen you around in a long time.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Um… @0-0enyali0-0
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking Congrats!! See you later! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
WHEW! I’ve done it! The new and improved Aethasia! *slams map on table* What do you think? anything else I need to change?

@lady-iliara @aislinn-mollisong @silverclaw-bonnetfolly @destiny @O-O-enyali-O-O @other-aethasians
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Thank you! I finished yaaaaaay!! *faints* *revives* I’m going to go celebrate by finally getting some sleep.
Farewell!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking Sounds like a lot to me! Honestly I could barely do 50 words a day!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Thanks so much! Today, I’ve done about 1,800. I don’t know if that’s a lot for anyone else, but I’m very happy. I just need to get to 2,000 and I’ll be done for the day!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking You can do it!! How many words do you have?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel I know that feeling. The KeePer Adventure is going to be awesome! I’m writing like a crazy person, hoping to win NaNoWriMo this year.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking Hmm… I think I’ll go over my KPA plans (yet again.) I think I have pre-writer’s-block-writer’s block 😛 lol. What about you?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Hey there! Whatcha working on?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking I don’t know about @winter-rose… But I’m here!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose I am here! Art thou?
-
Jessi Rae and
Silverclaw Bonnetfolly are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose *preaches it*
Yesss. Mechanical pencils are the best. 😉
And I’m going to call it a day too.
It’s a day.
I wrote…ah…oh dear. Not much at all. Not much at all precious.
330.
Ah well, I wrote 2000 earlier, so that’s fine.
My muse must not be speaking now. 🤐
Adios and good luck to college and writing and life, Frodo!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose Lunch? But it’s past dinner. *prepares time travelness suit* 😉
These are mechanical pencils.
( I claim no right to this picture)
(And forgive my Americanness, but what’s a pacer?) -
Daeus replied to the topic It's out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Thanks. 😀
I hope you don’t mind free publicity
*crickets* *crickets* What kind of question is that? 😛
Seriously, thanks though. It means a lot to hear you liked the characters because I struggled through a big characterization problem shortly before I wrote this story.
- Load More
