@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I'm rubbish at this… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@supermonkey42 Thanks for the feedback. Ugh. That grammar gets me every time. 🙂 And yeah, I thought about what you said about the whole other world thing, but it doesn’t give too too much away so I’m gonna keep it. Thanks again! 🙂
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic I'm rubbish at this… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd That’s actually really good. The only thing I can think of is you could be giving away too much information with James Ervin being from another world, but of course I haven’t read your story, so I don’t really know. 🙂 Oh, and technically the “he offers she and William” in the third paragraph should be “he offers William and her”. I lik…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Here I am! 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Party-crashers are always welcome.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Emily Kewl! 😀
@winter-rose Welcome! You could never crash a party. You’re too awesome.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Yes, the one I wrote the synopsis for. 😉 My goal is to finish the first draft by Christmas.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I'm rubbish at this… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon Gotcha. Thank you muchly, ma’am.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Emily Thanks! What are you up to?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I'm rubbish at this… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Yeah, I wondered about those parts…thanks for the feedback!
@daughteroftheking *strokes chin* Perhaps, child, perhaps. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
*flies in on a gravity-defying contraption not nearly as cool as @daughteroftheking‘s*
@emily I’m sort of working on my WIP while doing other things… 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Emily *flies in with some sort of physics-defying flying machine* Hellooo!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic I'm rubbish at this… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd Woah… Can I read your book?? PLEASE???
My interest is very piqued. I don’t know the first thing about writing a synopsis, so I don’t have any suggestions. I loved the part about the blue flame. It made me think “woah, this is a cool concept!” Keep it up!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I'm rubbish at this… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Ingrid started the topic I'm rubbish at this… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Honestly, don’t laugh. I’ve never really tried this before (at least, I’ve never tried and succeeded before).
Kindly rip this synopsis apart and put it back together for me, will you? It’s for my WIP.
Fifteen-year-old Jaclyn Fallows’ life has been turned upside down—again.
She understands that much. Sure, she still doesn’t know why she…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Thank you, thank you very much. 🙂 Hey, good you had fun.
@jane-maree Woah… you are very speedy! xD *salutes*
@seekjustice 80,000 is quite a goal. Good luck!
@perfectfifths That’s a good idea! I may have to try that. (Just not in December. I’m going to nap for the entire month. 😉 ) Oo, you’re reading the CoMC? Me too! -
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
You know you’re a writer when your typos become character names.
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you’re making a spanish set for quizlet, and realize you been putting the terms in quotation marks. *facepalm*
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal @dekreel If we combine Stan’s furniture-tearing and my melting of chairs, we’re going to have a crisis of missing furniture on our hands.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Switching Between POVs in the forum Characters 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl @sam-kowal Thanks. I’ll try sticking some headers in to make it less jarring and confusing.
- Load More
