@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hmm… Oh, here we go.
”Justice is a non-corrosive metal!”
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@supermonkey42 Yes! What’s your quote? (You won, so you quote next)
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hey, sorry to interrupt, but I know the answer to your quote…
It’s from How to Train Your Dragon. Hiccup says it sarcastically to Astrid, Fishlegs, Snotlout, Ruffnut, and Tuffnut when they’re in the great hall after dragon training. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Title opinions? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Oh dear. Titles.
Um….
Here are some brainstorms:
‘Accused’
‘Trial’
‘Justifiable’
‘Warlaw…’ (insert Loki facepalm here)
What kind of title are you going for?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd Avengers! First person is Captain America, and the second is Iron Man. 😀
Here’s a quote: “Pain, love it.”
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
I’ve got one.
“We need a plan of attack!”
“I have a plan: attack!”
-
Joy replied to the topic Title opinions? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy I love your synopsis! It reminds me of Chaucer’s Knight’s Tale!
Hmm… titles…. how about Justice? (with the question mark). Maybe…
Balance. Outlaw. Innocence. I’m basically just throwing out keywords now… I like Outlaw I guess. I’m seeing that word quite a bit in you synopsis, so I guess it’s some kind of ongoing…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy started the topic Title opinions? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hey, KeePers. I know I keep popping on and off very randomly, and I do hope sometime to be able to get back to a more regular presence, but for now this’ll have to do. 😛
I have a question for you guys. See, I have this book. I wrote it when I was fourteen and it’s due for a serious rewrite. That part is all under control.
But I’m having a bit…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking It’s not Back to the Future; good guess. It’s from a TV show actually (but it’s NOT Doctor Who)
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths *taps nose* Bingo! 😀
@dekreel It’s sounds so familiar… I think I know it… wait, never mind, false alarm.
I want to say it’s Back to the Future, but that doesn’t feel right.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Alright, making a note. Is Araluen big at all? Is it mostly forests, or does it have other climates? What about towns?
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 10 months ago
I’d rather be writing.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 No, absolutely! I haven’t read the Ranger’s Apprentice series, and I want to get things right. So, go ahead and go into detail if you can! Pretend I’m attempting to pen the 13th (I think) book. XD
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Thanks!
Um… I have no idea when I’m going to start. So far I have a general idea of what’s going on, but absolutely no plot. *Sighs…*
So, are there any landmarks or anything that I need to add on my Araluen map? Anything I missed?
-
Joy replied to the topic This Synopsis Thing Needs Critiquing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@ethryndal I’m late… 😛 *gawks* This is so cool! I don’t care how long it is — It’s just so cool. I can’t wait to read the story!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Favorite Book? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper @sam-kowal Snapper & Stan: The terrible two… 😀
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Oh, thanks! That’s very helpful.
@lady-iliara @0-0enyali0-0 I’m excited, too! Well, I reckon you’re going to have to wait, unfortunately…
@princessfoo Nice glitter! What a party! *sneezes*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I'm rubbish at this… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Thanks!
-
Joy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hey, @overcomer! I am a complete stranger who stumbled upon the lounge… I’m guessing this is a lot like the Writer’s Corner? 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm rubbish at this… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
- Load More
