@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Does it Have to be Long? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 10 months ago
*evil snickering*
Yeah… @Daeus and @Sam-Kowal were right. I’m the wrong person to ask.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Does it Have to be Long? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 10 months ago
Oh, wait, you already asked Kate this question. WHY!?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Does it Have to be Long? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper The max? Hahahahaha!
Oh, dear. The max, you say. Well, I don’t know if there is a max. 😉 Probably very few people if any have ever written a 1,000,000 word fantasy novel, but I will say that the trilogy I’m working on is looking like it will end up that long.
And whatever you do, don’t ask Kate this question!
Fantasy stories…[Read more]
-
Snapper started the topic Does it Have to be Long? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 10 months ago
So….I’ve heard a lot about fantasy novels being long, but Iv’e never written anything longer than 85,000 thousand words. Anything that was going to be longer than that I never finished. So I’ve been wondering…how long is the max for fantasy novels?
@daeus @aratrea @kate-flournoy @shannon @any and all fantasy people…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic FEEDBACK HELP NEEDED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@gh24682468999 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic FEEDBACK HELP NEEDED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Oooo, that rhymed….
-
Ingrid replied to the topic FEEDBACK HELP NEEDED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@gh24682468999 I just have to say, it’s GREAT to see another INFJ!!!! *high five*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2Â I’m praying!!!
@alia Oh, I will definitely pray. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas with Every Christmas Card I Write in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa I love to draw! That does not mean that I am good at it, however. 🙂 I also enjoy painting!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jane-maree @seekjustice @perfectfifths @other-aussies *yawwwwnnnn* Hey guys! I’m writing and pulling an all-nighter. It’s 3:30 a.m. here in the USA. Anyone around?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia *sees your post late* HMMmm… *puts on thinking cap* I would say Eritrea, although I like both.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia It’s tragic! Like those fancy cone-shaped hat thingies from the middle ages? Pity no one wears those anymore.
Names! Woe! The perfect ones always escape me…
I must be off. Farewell! *waves handkerchief sadly*
Bye @jane-maree !
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas with Every Christmas Card I Write in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
I don’t know about @ingridrd but I love to draw! I mostly like drawing people manga/cartoon style
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Yes, you are a centaur in the KPA 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia It would be fun, to say the least.
Names are tricky. Yeah, I see how that could be a problem. xD
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Some research about the Victorian era. Quite interesting. They sure liked their silly hats, didn’t they? ;P What art thou doing?
@jane-maree Heyo!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia @jane-maree *makes dramatic and elegant entrance* *in a very dignified voice*
I have arrived…
Oo, is that pizza? *proceeds to stuff mouth inelegantly*
At any rate, I have arrived.
Hi. 😀 -
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Aw, that’s tough. I’ll keep you guys in my prayers.
@winter-rose *hugs* *more hugs* *much prayer* That’s exciting!! God bless your adventure, girl. -
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Oh dear @ingridrd I’m sorry. I tagged the wrong person! *is really embarrassed*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Ingridrd Wow, that is really hard. I’ll be praying.
- Load More
