@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Geekiest Xmas Song in the Universe in the forum Music 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Sweet! Can you give me all of this somehow virtually? 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa That’s a lot of snapping.
Here I go a-snapping seven times. *chuckles* Which chair is first? 😀 @ethryndal Your chair looks nice.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel And because I don’t have any weaknesses whatsoever (none that would be helpful to you, leastways….) I’m going to make one up. Anger issues. I melt stuff, don’t I? How ’bout I get angry when people argue with me and when my stories aren’t working properly. K? If not….which one of those weaknesses does no one else have…?
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel MMM….nah. You can write me as the perfect character. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Hmmmm…I’m not sure. *strokes chin*
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd @daughteroftheking @xonos-darkgrate @catwing
“Doh! Get it?”
Hint: It’s not the Simpsons
-
Joy replied to the topic Christmas Poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Sorry I didn’t reply sooner!
The line “Must tell the Jolly old elf” in particular should be longer. Maybe “I must report now to the Jolly old elf.”
In general, the more similar the poem lines in a poem are in terms of syllables, the more beautiful the poem as a whole will be. So maybe you could lengthen/shorten all your lines to the same…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Anyone Admit an Affection About Animation? in the forum Film 8 years, 10 months ago
Oh, and I just saw your walking robot animation. I loved the lighting and “camerawork!”
-
Joy replied to the topic Anyone Admit an Affection About Animation? in the forum Film 8 years, 10 months ago
@leumeister I am interested in animation because my Dad is a computer geek! I understand the term “vector graphics,” because of him! I don’t know who else knows what that is XD Can you remind me what “armature” means? I can’t believe I don’t remember!
The only little animation I’ve done is stop-motion. I’ve done it with LEGOs, drawings, and e…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Naming Help!! in the forum Characters 8 years, 10 months ago
@leumeister Of those two I would pick Tristan — I like that name (if I haven’t mentioned before) 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Rogue One in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-christ whoops, somehow missed this! 😛 Cool.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 I KNOW BOTH OF THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM HAMILTON!!!!! *tackle hugs you* Alexander Hamilton says it during the song My Shot and the other one is from Story of Tonight. Are you a Hamilton fan??????
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Anyone Admit an Affection About Animation? in the forum Film 8 years, 10 months ago
@leumeister I guess CG would be my favorite…hmm, I like the Despicable Me movies, Tangled, and Toy Story. I’ve never written a story with having it animated in mind…neat idea though.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Anyone Admit an Affection About Animation? in the forum Film 8 years, 10 months ago
@leumeister I definitely enjoy watching animation…the rest of it doesn’t interest me much. That’s super cool that you like it! (Nice alliteration in the title, by the way.) 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Short Story Critique? *hopeful glance around* in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk *wipes away happy Christmas tears*  This is adorable and heartwarming. I literally had one suggestion. (Btw, I am “Anonymous” on the document.) Brilliant work! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa It’s just perfect. This definitely calls for a party. Chocolate, anyone?
🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫
-
Joy replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa Well, sci-fi doesn’t have anything to do with KP, soooooooooo…
-
Daniel DeGraaf replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa this is truly a work of art, I have never read anything so beautiful in my entire life (including all of Josiah’s scripts, and his books).
-
Joy replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa AAAH! Don’t steal my thunder!!!!
It’s still awesome! 😉
-
Kate Flournoy posted an update 8 years, 10 months ago
@theliterarycrusader question… how did you get your blog link to be an actual link in your signature? 😛
- Load More
