@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Without Theme….. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper yeah, just about. XD

-
Snapper started the topic Without Theme….. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Me before story theme:
Me learning about theme:
Me looking back at my old work:
(I claim no right to the photos. 🙂 )
@aratrea @daeus @kate-flournoy @ethryndal @supermonkey42 @sam-kowal @dekreel @people who like star wars. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Geekiest Xmas Song in the Universe in the forum Music 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking Me too XD
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Geekiest Xmas Song in the Universe in the forum Music 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel *wanders into thread* What did I just walk in on…
New favorite gif: Capt. Kirk getting buried in tribbles. xD
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic How to Kill Off Without Killing in the forum Plotting 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Building off what @that_writer_girl_99 said, you could “kill” them, but make it a really obvious fake death.
“There’s no body, and no one saw them die. But, of course they’re dead. Everyone who appears to die is dead. So there.”
*Nick Fury rolls his eyes* *everyone ignores him*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel If you have twelve chairs they would be all be melted. 😉
@sam-kowal Yeah well, he didn’t like the way I melted the ice cream, so I ate him…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal Heheh
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m signing off too. Happy writing! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal Er…. *blink. blink. blink….*Â Well… I certainly admire the answer *scratches head*
Okayy, how about this:Â If I had twelve chairs…Â Â Â Okay maybe not LOL
“Wonderourous??” *snort*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I don’t usually say it, but my friend does, so I’ve kinda picked up from her lol.
@sam-kowal @jessi-rae Still here?
-
Joy started the topic How to Kill Off Without Killing in the forum Plotting 8 years, 10 months ago
I have a little problem. I have so many supporting characters in my KPA, that I had considered killing some of them off (nobly, don’t worry 😉 ). But then I came to my senses and thought, Why would I kill them??
The adventure itself takes place in the Kingdom of Pen, but I also have other places, more specifically, islands. (Aethasia, Araluen,…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 You said “What’s up” so I said “The sky’s up!” lol
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Hi! Sky sup! How are you doing? 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal Does he now? Can he do math? *calls behind your shoulder* Stan, what eight times seven? 😀
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal So it has to be a story?? Hmmm…
La carta fue enviada por mi amiga, Sonia. QuerÃa saber cuando yo Ãba a ir a su casa. Y yo decidà que Ãba mañana por la tarde…  Pbth
(Translation: The card was sent by my friend Sonia. She wanted to know when I was going to her house. So I decided that I was going tomorrow afternoon…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hi, @jessi-rae! Congrats on NaNo! I very likely would have gotten a lot less word than that 😛 LOL
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@anyone I’m writing for a bit! Still working on the Snow White retelling which was supposed to be for the Rooglewood contest, but very most likely won’t get done in time. Oh well. I got over 28,000 words typed during NaNo (YAY!), and now I’m rewriting the entire thing to actually make sense and be better. So, yeah.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal Still here?
I’m writing… Spanish exercises LOL. Does that count? -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa I LOVE this! XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Favorite Childhood Book in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@lady-iliara Wrinkle in Time!! *claps hands childishly*
- Load More
