@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Dekreel *pumps fist as well* YAY! This one is replete with inside jokes. Here comes laughter…I hope, at least.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
OOOOH, three KPAs!! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper @sam-kowal Hiya! I’m here for awhile 😉
LOKD3 is underway! Woohoo!! *pumps fists*
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@princessfoo *turns on dim light over table with maps and compasses* *plays marchy military music* *licks chops*
@daughteroftheking Where’s the fun in sending someone else to do it?! I don’t care how complicated it is! ;-D
@alia Informed of what?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal Yeah…I figured. XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal Wait, you’re writing a KPA, too?! Oooh… Hopefully yours, mine and @dragon-snapper‘s won’t come in all at once.
That would be overload. I think the whole site would explode XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Adios!
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@marliscarb Doctor Whoooooooooo!!!! Which is your favorite Doctor?
I also like the Narnia series! Which one is your favorite? Mine is The Magician’s Nephew.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily I’ll gladly glare at school anytime. 😀 I can’t wait to have you all read it! 😀
@sam-kowal Such is always the case with school.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Amusing, I think. I’ve made myself laugh a few times. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Great! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel @sam-kowal @alia I’m writing the LKD3. Anyone there?
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Christmas Sam Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Yes! That would be awesome.
Maybe he has to get Brittney a present?
He spills his hot chocolate on someone?
He gets visited by an eccentric aunt he hasn’t seen since he was four?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Must-Read Books in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jenwriter17 Heyyy. So here are some books off of my must read list:
- The Giver Quartet
- The Harry Potter Series
- The Lord of the Rings (duh)
- Narnia (double duh)
- The Penderwicks Series
🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 *eats repellent regardless to whether she likes beans or not*
I’m facing my fears.
So there. 😉 -
Snapper replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal XD I know right. I’m wondering when there’s going to be a whole file for KP lit. ( @aratrea hint)
YEESSS! Raspberry ice cream? Of course. What’s wrong with me?@dekreel I’ll let you know what I haven’t used once I figured what I’m going to use.
@emily I have no idea if you’re in the story or not. I’m still figuring out the plot.…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Supermonkey42 You are a genius. I have to do the travel back in time thingy. Brilliant!!! Mwahahahaha! 😀 Thank you and doubly thank you. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Random post because it’s not letting me post this one post.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hello Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@marliscarb Welcome. *bows* Ah, a nonfiction writer? Cool! I’ve yet to try my hand at it, but I’ve always loved history and facts, so maybe I’ll get into it one day.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yes!
I have a question… are the Legends strictly fantasy, or can they stray into other genres, like, say, just a teensy little bit of sci-fi??
The reason I’m wondering is because my idea was to use (what in my opinion is one of the most over-used and cliched plots in existence): Time Travel!
You know, someone could appear f…[Read more]
- Load More
