@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel I’m still here. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd Still around? I’m writing 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Another Question in the forum Plotting 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal Right on! Enjoy your staredown!! 😉
*plays LOTR music and dims lights*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal @dekreel @emily @daughteroftheking
I’m writing relatively early today…care to join me?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Woah… *hands you the cliché villain of the year award* Let me guess, you wore all black and swished your cape every five seconds?
-
Joy replied to the topic Another Question in the forum Plotting 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking *hauls in stereo system* Do you guys need dramatic music and lightning sound effects here, too? 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking As cliche as, and even more so. Be aware, I used orcs. I stayed in my tower. I waited for the heroes to come to me.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal @epicaddie2 No. No we do not want another chair-melting dragon. But you guys are missing a secret ingredient to your repellent.
I’ll never talk.
😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas with Every Christmas Card I Write in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa Those are beautiful! I love how Santa’s boots in the fireplace are reflected in the ornament…so detailed!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic A Christmas Sam Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose I love Sam!!!! Please write this…it would be brilliant.
Here are some unoriginal ideas (I’m just agreeing with other peoples’ thoughts):
Definitely have him give Brittney a present
The eccentric aunt/relative sounds amazing!!
Maybe he has to attend a Christmas party…and Brittney is there…or King (that’s his name, r…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Another Question in the forum Plotting 8 years, 10 months ago
*still in the background laughing diabolically*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic A Christmas Sam Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Sam!!!! Sam is cool. I don’t have any ideas myself, but these Kapeefers have good ones. 😀 Yay for another Sam story!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel @princessfoo @alia Hm… Well, we need to give our henchmen an opportunity to bumble. Or else they’ll probably quit. 😛 But *dramatic pause* I agree we should go ourselves, since them we can do our evil monologue. 😀
@dragon-snapper Yes, but was your plan as cliché as ours?
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Christmas Sam Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus A horrible singer. XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Christmas Sam Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Maybe Brittney invites Sam to go Christmas caroling with them.
If this happens, she should be an amazing singer and him a not so very good one. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Christmas Sam Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal (GO ENFJs!)
@winter-rose Aw, Sam. I member Sam. He was hilarious.
Maybe he could accidentally hit Brittney in the face with a snowball. :
Maybe Brittney invite Sam to go christmas caroling with them. Hehe.
Maybe he goes ice-skating, and cannot ice skate at all.
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel @daughteroftheking @alia Guys… I already took over the world.
Too late. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Well, everyone’s either asleep, or gone to school. So I’m gonna sign off… 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Ohh, okay I understand!
Hmmm…
*cues insanely dramatic Dr Who music* *smoke billows from the door as you enter*
How’s that? 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal LOL yeah I’ve been glaring down my essay for days! I finally actually did something with it just yesterday
- Load More
