@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily and anyone else
I’m leaving now…my brain is goo. And it’s dinnertime. C’ya!
-
Daeus started the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
Hi KeePers,
Let me start this out with an admission. I frankly do not like social media. I groan at the millions of totally senseless posts, hide my face at the barely worthwhile posts, and fear getting sucked out of productive work and turned into a mailbox.
So I’ve never tried to use social media as a marketing tool, because, duh, it would be…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily I am here!
-
photobloggergal replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily!
Sorry getting back to you is a little late… Christmas has me at my best and my worst LOL!! 🙂For Christmas we’re going to our aunt and uncle’s house since they just moved to Ohio an hour away from us! It’s such a blessing to have them closer than 8 hours or more, since they lived in Illinois before, and Kansas before that!! :0
I’m…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Momentary problems with my internet. :/
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
‘What is a bookshelf other than a treasure chest for a curious mind?’~I Don’t Know
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus what happened… 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Those quotes win my upmost approval.
@anne-of-lothlorien Sure. Go ahead!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Those quotes win my upmost approval.
@anne-of-lothlorien Sure. Go ahead!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Those quotes win my upmost approval.
@anne-of-lothlorien Sure. Go ahead!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Those quotes win my upmost approval.
@anne-of-lothlorien Sure. Go ahead!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien these ones do. XD
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Shannon Of course! <3
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I suppose I should actually contribute to this thread… my favorite quote everrrrr since I stumbled across it a year ago:
Fairytales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
And close second is ‘If you can’t be brilliant, odd will do.’
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Anne-of-lothlorien *pushes creaky old glasses up the bridge of her nose and blinks wisely*
Also in case you didn’t notice… that last one was mostly stolen from Jeremiah. XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I see Kate’s become a wise old sage now. 😛
#lifegoals Write a line like that moon during the day one.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien wha…? XD I recognize some of those… Though I’m not sure I can claim the one about letting light in; I think I saw it somewhere else and it came to mind in the middle of our conversation…
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey, @ingridrd! I have a couple questions about shield-wolves for the KPA. 1: Did you create the idea, or did it come from another place? 2: What do you want your human form to look like? As far as I’m concerned you have blond hair and freckles. I think. Is that okay?
-
Joy replied to the topic Little Story Wants Readers in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@waterlily The dialogue is hilarious! I like it 🙂 Sorry I didn’t read it sooner.
Let’s see… It makes sense overall, but I think it would make more sense with some tweaks in grammar and “order.” For example, near the beginning, the “Hey” should be attached to the rest of Rufus’ dialogue, and then followed by the description. Or else the…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
- Load More


Hey, @dekreel! As far as I know, shield-wolves are my completely original idea. 🙂 Hmmm…make that caramel hair and freckles. Thanks!