@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Multitasking. Sounds fun. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Hi! 😀 I’m editing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl @princessfoo Excellent! 😀
Ike would rather have a T-rex the size of a dog, have his family forget about him (sad) and would rather watch a poorly made movie.
Would your character rather eat twenty pancakes, or eat five bowls of macaroni and cheese. Ike would rather eat twenty pancakes.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Brainstorming help in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl Well, I would argue that it actually does pertain to plot. If you’re looking to develop the plot in your story, I would ask, “What needs to happen to fulfill these characters’ yearnings and what obstacles are going to stand in their way?”
As for need vs. want, it depends on how you look at it. 😉  Man does not live on bread…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd Ohh, poor thing! Praying hard!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd I’ll draw River!
And here’s my character 🙂
Emperor Tyver:Â Shaggy-ish long-ish sandy blond hair, in his 20s, wears light-colored robes, nervous smile, brown eyes, wide-ish face
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl @princessfoo Ooohhh, I like this!
The Doctor would rather have a T-rex the size of a dog, would rather she forget her family, and would rather watch a poorly-made movie
-
Daeus replied to the topic Brainstorming help in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl Oh, yes. You know what, I’m just going to dump you with an article. This will help you figure out your plot I believe. If it doesn’t, I can clarify how to do it.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kpZLtQ2gtGJEbvSGRvD6I5pdSRca9IfkHDGh4TAYJwU/edit?usp=sharing
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m here a little earlier today (Christmas break!!!!). And I brought cake…anyone?
🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daughteroftheking Thanks, friend.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd I’ll pray! That does sound scary.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Just a little good ol’ fashioned thread hijacking.
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
Giveth me ye olde laptop.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon *melts both of y’all’s chairs*
Now it is finished. -
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Thanks so much!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon @daughteroftheking @seekjustice @dekreel @emily
My 5-year-old cousin (well, technically my cousin’s daughter so my first cousin once removed) has been EXTREMELY sick for a little while. They’re not sure what’s wrong with her, but are testing her for diseases like lyme. She hasn’t been eating or drinking and has been literally w…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*glances around* What’s happening here?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
I have a character!
River Spurlock
Long, wavy brown hair, sparkling green eyes, slight smile
@dekreel @dragon-snapper @catwing @seekjustice
And…*gulp* I can do one of your characters in return, though it might be awful. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Little Story Wants Readers in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@waterlily This is very well-done. I love the voices you have for each of the characters. You definitely grabbed my attention and made me curious what happens next. Keep up the great work!
- Load More
