@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Kay would adventure!
interesting.
@perfectfifths they are scary… *shivers*Would your character rather have mud dumped on them or wear a very fancy dress/suit (depending if they are a girl or a guy.)
Kay would have mud dumped on her. XP
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing AHA!! Okay, you can comment!
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper NO! ARGGH! You beat me to it!! It’s one of my favorite Pixar movies!
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Nope. @dekreel you may have to say anyone with a link can comment.
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@lady-iliara @0-0enyali0-0 @destiny @xonos-darkgrate
Big news: Big thanks to @aislinn-mollisong, I have been considering trying out Aetherlight! Can y’all tell me how the game works exactly? -
Snapper replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing I’m honored. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Ooh! WALLIE, right?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Indeed.
@dragon-snapper *smirks* Maybe both? -
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths The slugs sound gross and she likes adventure, so chased by ringwraiths.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Kay would be a Jedi knight. She doesn’t like killing people.
She likes camping. -
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Ohh… That’s weird
*opens doc*
Wha– Why do you keep switching back to edit mode, you dumb thing?!
Is it on edit mode for you?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I made myself the main character.*nervous laughter* I will save Christmas!
Santa will be busted. *chesire cat grin* *frowns* But then I have to unbust him. *sigh*
*grins* Runaway sleigh…
Who has a cyborg arm? You?@Dragon-snapper the missing ice cream!
Kapeefer literature! Yay!@epicaddie2 Of course elves.
Done. Not enough…[Read more] -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
Hmm. Caroline would rather travel into the past. Not to change anything, but just to… watch. And sketch what she saw. (This makes me wonder if people staring at me in the grocery store are actually time travelers who are observing me. Food for thought.) She would rather read non-fiction, but if the historical fiction is more like a documentary,…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily You assume correct, though I think it’s funny that you assumed it because I chose it. Haha! Sith Lords are the badguys in Star Wars. Jedis are the heroes.
Nice warm bed. Undoubtedly.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel *purrs because that’s what cats do*
@dragon-snapper KP literature. I like it.
Yay, I got it right!
Well I like the name. 🙂@shannon I will have you and your sister throw loads of them! I think I can use 1,2, and 4. 3, maybe… King @daeus ‘s crown is an oversized raspberry. Does that count? 😛 *shrug*
Sadly I don’t think 5 would…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Santa=chimney. And he can take @daeus ‘ ice cream instead of cookies.
@kate-flournoy Oh, it’s no problem. 😀 Your blog looks very nice, BTW. 😉
@shannon I feel proud. XD
*folds fingers* Oh, it will be. It will be.
@catwing Nope. It must be absolutely boring. Boring boring and absolutely boring. 😉
Of course we can call it Kapeefer…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Dragon-snapper I am so awfully sorry. I have no idea why it’s doing that. Guys, is anyone else having that problem?
-
Joy replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Can we make that “Kapeefer Literature” instead of “KP literature?” It can’t possibly be that boring!
- Load More

Hey, Lady Iliara here! You can find the game on the App store or the website https://theaetherlight.com
You start by creating a character on the home screen, after which you can sign in. You also get an email confirming your account, I think. Your parent has to approve the account before you can chat in-game. Once you sign in, you can play the…[Read more]
Update: The Aetherlight game is back up and running. I’d love to see you there, @dekreel!
@dekreel @lady-iliara basically explained it all! And just to clarify, after you finish the free trial, you do have to pay $10 per episode. Hey, if you happen to come on forums, that would be sweet! Just sayin’!