@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Snapper replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice YES! That is epic. If you don’t mind, I think I’ll make it my cover photo. XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic Brainstorming help in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl Good question. I think in a short story, it isn’t necessary to fulfill your characters yearnings, though if you can, that would be great. I think you do need to show that the characters have made a significant step toward fulfilling their yearnings though.
Also, with villains and tragic characters, sometimes their yearnings should…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @seekjustice @dekreel @daughteroftheking @shannon
Thank you all so very much for praying! Okay, here’s an update on my little cousin: she has been in the hospital all night. The doctors think they know what’s wrong. She was showing concussion symptoms and they think that when she bumped heads with her younger brother a little while ag…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*hides because she hasn’t seen Wall-E*Â Please don’t throw rotten tomatoes at me…
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@jane-maree @that_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose @audrey-caylin @kate-flournoy @ethryndal
I really wanted to tell y’all this: I stumbled upon all of y’all’s blogs! I love them all! I am totally following them from now on! 😉
P.S. I left a comment for each of you on anonymous posts 😉 -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing YESSSSS!!! This is sparkly-confetti-and-flamethrowers-wonderfulness! *insert sparkly confetti and possibly flamethrowers here* No clichés come instantly to mind, but I’ll speak up if I think of any. 🙂
@dragon-snapper seriously needs a plaque that reads: Dragon Snapper, Founder of Kapeefer Literature (*melts chair*) Â
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@princessfoo Thank you! And squeal all you want! 😉 *LIGHTBULB* Oh, I need to make a note of this for the KPA…
@gh24682468999Â Thanks! Ermmmm…. I don’t know. At least a month. I’m slow *shrug*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Okay, that without the exclamation point and dashes.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*facepalm*
<!–a href=”https://kateeverythingwriting.wordpress.com/”>kateeverythingwriting.wordpress.com</a–>
-
Daeus replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Ugh. Stop converting the html!
Like this only without the forward slashes.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy I have no idea what could be causing the weirdness in your link. My two thoughts are make sure your html looks like this:
kateeverythingwriting.wordpress.com
And if it already does, try using a bitly link and seeing if that changes anything.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I got distracted too! Good night.
@dekreel I saw. :3
Now tell me a bit a bout yourself. I’m wondering where to place you. -
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths ten penguins!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*facepalm* how did I not get that one…
-
Joy replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Heh, something like that 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@singforjoy Hmm… Kay would be deaf. She could read lips. 🙂
@perfectfifths *grin* -
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Thanks! :3
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I liked it by the way.
-
Joy replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily *dies* LOVE THAT GIF! LOL
That’s Kapeefer literature, P.G.! 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel it works!
- Load More

Thank you so much, Dekreel! I’m glad you like it 😀 😀
Now to go find the comment… 😉
Do you blog at all?
I don’t, but I have been considering it since I saw your blog. Now I really want to! 😀
You totally should! It’s a blast 😀
Aww thank you, Dekreel! 😀
Yesss, I concur with Audrey. You should get a blog. *nodnod* It’s really fun.