@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd OHMYGOSH I didn’t see your picture!
I like it! Especially the hair. Thanks! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice HAHA LOVE IT!!
@dragon-snapper! Stop doing that hiatus and come here and look!! XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Welp, I think I’ll take a break. Got 277 words.
And for the record I wrote over 1700 words yesterday…
Anyway, happy writing! 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice I like it!
@aislinn-mollisong Ohhhh… -
Catwing replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper no one has got it yet!
It is from Star Trek Beyond.
When they are blowing up ships using music.
I love that scene.
Did you see that it blew up! (Another reason I am like Violet. 😛 )
I can’t remember who said it though… -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Whoa, that sounds awesome! I wish I could think up things like that… 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Let’s just say you have a fancy cape 😉
What is your novel about, if I may ask? Or have you already told me….
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Hello! *cocks head at machine*
I’m writing the KPA some more… I’m up to chapter 4! I actually just got to the part where we meet you!
What are you working on? 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm Writing Someone a Present… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Good question! Hmmm, lesseee….
How old is she?
I want to do something about saving Christmas, but that’s also cliche…
Maybe Bunny could look for a present that’s just right for her friend, and stick ballet or gymnastics or whatever in there… My brain is mush right now. Otherwise I could think of something better…
I know!…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus sounds good to me. 😛 Honestly I haven’t studied it as much as I should have. But from what I know of Pinterest, that’s a very solid plan.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong @epicaddie2 @emily @anyone
I’m back! I’ll try not to “spam” this time… like I did last time LOL
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj WHOA. That’s exactly how I imagined her!! Thank you! It looks amazing!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Good analogy! Now I want a sandwich. 😉 I like worldbuilding. Oo, and making up characters!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@draw-ish_people
I have a character in need of a face. Her name is Amelia Oddworth, and she’s an upper-class, rich person in a steampunk world. She’s got dark brown hair that is always in some fancy hairstyle. Her face is heart-shaped, with dimples and green eyes. She’s tall, poised, and wears fancy Victorian Era dresses. With goggles. Also,…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@lifeofkatie Okay, thanks. That helps. I think I’m going to give it a try. 😀
@introvert_girl That makes sense, though I think I’ll create all my own pins.
-
Daeus replied to the topic What IS a Character Arc?? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Btw, if you want to learn more about this, K.M.Wieland has a whole book on it. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas with Every Christmas Card I Write in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa *speechless*
-
Joy replied to the topic What IS a Character Arc?? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Ahh okay, thanks a lot!
-
Joy started the topic What IS a Character Arc?? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@jane-maree @sam-kowal @princessfoo @daeus @seekjustice @jenwriter17 @aratrea
I have seen articles all over Kingdom Pen about how to improve character arcs, but I’m not totally sure what a character arc is! Can someone please explain it?
Thanks! 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Cover Feedback in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 It’s actually done already. 🙂 http://www.thescratchingquill.com/the-golden-ziggurat/
- Load More
