@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice I might have not seen it the first time. *shrug* Anyway, thank you!!
-
Joy replied to the topic What IS a Character Arc?? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus @introvert_girl Okay thanks! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Not bad! My favorite line: “I can cut your cake into perfect fifths! The most perfect fifths!”
LOLOL!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice alrighty then I’ll make it less rushed. (Yeah I did rush cause it’s a bit of a Christmas story *shrug*)
Thank you. *florishes a bow* More is yet to come.
Sorry y’all haven’t showed up yet (also @shannon @alia )
Anything you want in there? -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing YAYYY! Your KPA!
@seekjustice Can I see your blog please? 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*laughs* Sorry @dragon-snapper but you posted a quote that I knew. *shrug*
Bye! -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Welcome @alia
You can look at the link too if you want. -
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing *yesI’mhiatusing* Yep, that’s it! 😀 Dr. Bones said it. *backtohiatusing*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon @emily @seekjustice
@dekreel (Have I shown up in your KPA yet?)
I’m editing my Kapeefer Literature.
If you guys want to critic it…
A Catwing Christmas -
Snapper replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel *stops doing hiatus and looks* Yes, it’s epic, isn’t it? 😀 I want one on my wall.
*returns to land of nothingness*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Ooh! What’s your blog?
-
Catwing replied to the topic I'm Writing Someone a Present… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 Do you need more ideas?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Have I shown up yet?
I am working on my Kapeefer Literature!
@perfectfifths @epicaddie2 @aislinn-mollisong @shannon @emily
@seekjustice @daughteroftheking @alia -
Catwing replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I think @dragon-snapper saw the plaque. 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia Thanks! She sounded like she had a lot of troubles so I wanted to draw that. 😉
*sees all she could’ve done better* Glad you like it! She was fun. -
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
Kay would talk her way out.
Time travel to a time period.
Before and during her book series she would go to the political celebration. But after her books she would prefer the Christmas party.
I think she would go for either. Maybe turn into one though.Would your character rather have a cat or a dog?
Kay would have a cat. (But she thinks dogs…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia Thanks for reminding me! I drew it at last… Some rocks fell on her tail, so she’s trying to get unstuck.

- Load More

