@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I guess it’s funny, but I am sometimes more comfortable singing when there are strangers around than talking. 🙂 What do you like to sing?
Favorite books – oh, how do I condense that? Well, at present two of my favorite authors are Grace Livingston Hill and Carolyn Wells. I like historical fiction, and some of the best modern au…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Looking for editing help in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ I read the first three chapters! I like it! Do you think you can turn it to suggesting mode? 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine Greetings and welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace!!!!
I like to sing, too! Although I’m kind of shy about it. What are your favorite books and TV shows?
-
Rochellaine changed their profile picture 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine no no, it’s fine. XD
Longfellow has some really great stuff. Tennyson too, though I haven’t read as much of it. Mostly just The Lady of Shalott. ;P
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy I like poetry, but mostly the classic poets, such as Tennyson or Longfellow. My favorite kind, however, is comic poetry such as that written by W. S. Gilbert (as in “Gilbert and Sullivan”) or A. A. Milne. That is the kind I usually write.
My favorite genre to read is historical fiction, but I write a mixture of present-day fi…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! I love singing too. 😀 Do you like poetry? Do you know your MBTI type? What’s your favorite genre?
-
Rochellaine started the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hi everyone, I’ve known about Kingdom Pen for over a year, but am finally joining the forums.
I’m not very good at introducing myself, but I will just say that I like to write, (which is probably obvious, or I wouldn’t be here?), I like to sing, (which is not obvious yet, but would be if you spent fifteen minutes near me in real life…), and I…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder That’s funny how you like old TV shows! I like those too! Especially 1980s Doctor Who, and the show All Creatures Great and Small (late ’70s-’80s), and other old British things. 🙂 Not to mention Star Trek TOS
A Griffon is like a lion with an eagle’s head and wings, right?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose I use the mighty, mighty Canva.
-
Joy and
Skredder are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *stares in awe* Those are so amazing…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Ah! The Ren ones are so good!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Do the thing and show us. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Go right ahead. 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Also, I don’t think we’ve met. 🙂 *sticks out hand* I’m NC. What genre do you like to write?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight *claps and jumps up and down* Yes please! Thank you. 😀
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder Greetings, and welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace!!!
I LOVE YOUR USERNAME! It’s so catchy! Skredder, Skredder, Skredder….
So. You’re a dragon lover! Well, I suppose I might as well introduce you to @dragon-snapper. I know you’ll like her. Oh, and Stan! He’s @sam-kowal‘s dragon 😉 Oh, and there’s Aviur and Kai, @kate-flourno…[Read more]
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic A Wrinkle In Time in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
BOOM *rushes in and claims topic for her own* *threatens those who don’t like the books with her flamethrower* 🔥
I love her writing!! I’ve read A Wrinkle in Time, A Wind in the Door, and A Swiftly Tilting Planet (which is probably my favorite), and I really like her characters! I used to be a bit annoyed by Meg in Wind, but every time I reread…[Read more]
- Load More
