@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Joy replied to the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17Â LOL
Actually the reason I like it is because there’s a character in Dr Who named Tegan. Different spelling, but still cool X)
-
Joy replied to the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 It sounds fine! Just be sure there’s a bit of action. I love action 😉
Also I LOVE the name Taegan!!!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ethics, Women, Strength, and Plots in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 9 months ago
I’ll do my best to answer this.
First, what I know the bible has to say about this.
The bible does condemn those who despise authority (2 Peter 2:10).
It also says, “honor to whom honor is due.” (Romans 3:17)
I am not aware of anywhere in the bible that directly says children need to be submissive to adults other than their…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
Yay! Thanks so much everyone! 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Ethics, Women, Strength, and Plots in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 9 months ago
@allison-grace I am back from the dead (aka Christmas break)! This question is for a more experienced writer than myself, but I definitely agree with what @that_writer_girl_99 said about making it real. Sorry, I know I’m not very helpful, but honestly this is tough for me too!
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
One can forget a story, alter a story, or even throw away a story, but one can never completely abandon a story
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Fantasy! That’s my favorite genre to write. The NC stands for my first and middle name. Although it is possible that it stands for Nice Cat. 😀 I’m not a cat, but if I was, I’d be nice. xD I like your username, by the way.
-
NC Stokes posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey, @catwing I just wanted to apologize for being so slow beta-reading your book. I’m sorry if I’ve caused any inconvenience. (Woah… that sounded kind of stuffy. I guess reading Charles Dickens is starting to get to me. 😛 )
-
That’s okay! Besides I’m writing a Catwing Christmas and then I’m going to write Firebird. Then return to the Guardian series.
-
So it will be a while before I review it anyway.
I would probably accidentally do the same thing. 😛-
Alright, thank you! I’ll keep reading it. And good luck with your other projects! Firebird sounds pretty epic.
-
-
-
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Looking for an Illustrator in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Oh, @jane-maree see above. I didn’t see your post until I had posted.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Looking for an Illustrator in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa Since they are for children’s books, they can be simple or detailed, and I don’t really have a preference for black/white or color, except that color would probably sell better. I don’t mind if the illustrations are a little cartoonish, though I like realistic better. The biggest negative about cartoonish drawings is that I cannot st…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper YAY! Going there right now!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Looking for an Illustrator in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Try @mariposa! She’s an amazing artist, and I think she has done illustrating before!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Looking for an Illustrator in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 You should definitely look up Sight and Sound. They have only two theaters, one in Branson, Missouri, and the other in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, but they have all of their musicals on DVD and the soundtracks on CD. If you want a quick look into what they do, they have several trailers and behind-the-scenes videos on YouTube.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Haha! I’m so glad, but – what is, specifically? 🙂
-
Rochellaine started the topic Looking for an Illustrator in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Hi everyone, I’m looking for an illustrator for a couple of children’s books I have written. I think this is the right place to do so…
Well, I don’t think I know anyone well enough to tag, but if you are reading this and you know someone or someone who might know someone else – could you do the tagging for me?
Thanks.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 Are there any other musicals you like? I prefer the older ones, like Oklahoma!, Show Boat, and Roberta.
Have you heard of Sight and Sound Theaters? They do musicals based on Biblical stories such as Jonah, Joseph, and Ruth. They are AMAZING!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 I think I had heard of it before, but I just skimmed through the synopsis on Wikipedia and decided I don’t like it. 🙂
I am a stickler for historical accuracy, and so any blatant portrayal of historical figures by someone who purposefully does not look like them will not interest me. As an example, my family went to see the…[Read more]
-
Snapper started the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey guys!
I finally made myself a blog! 😀 Here’s the link to Silver Phoenix
@daeus @kate-flournoy @bethanysinkyroses @dekreel @mariposa @ethryndal @winter-rose @sam-kowal @seekjustice @jenwriter17
And I’m new to blogging, so if you see anything, you all just let me know! I’ll be happy to listen and learn.
- Load More
