@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
This is really cool! Unfortunately, I personally am not great at coming up with advice… Maybe I’ll think of something at some point, though. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@graciegirl My Whovian friend is BACK!!! *big hug* Greetings!!
Places to go…. Well, Here are two Christmas Kapeefer stories 🙂 (Technically three — there are two parts in Catwing’s story)
What Stan and I did on Christmas
*tries to think of something more to say…* So… Are you excited about the new Dr Who?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Oops, looks like my attempt at quoting didn’t work. 🙁
How does it work, for future reference?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Is that a challenge? 🙂
How about my personal favorites, the several anthology shows, including but not limited to, General Electric Theater (Ronald Reagan), Four Star Playhouse, Studio One, and The June Allyson Show?
Then for actual series, have you seen It Takes a Thief with the wonderful Robert Wagner and the amazing Fred Asta…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@kballen Ooh, which house? 😀
I am Dekreel, a Red Chasm Beast who would normally be evil, if I wasn’t rescued from the chasms as a youngster. (And no, I’m not a wolf, despite the fact I keep calling myself a wolf, I’m NOT)
Anyway, nice to meet you! *tries not to dig claws into your hand as I shake it*
-
Joy replied to the topic Glaring Plot Holes! HELP! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Hmmmm…
I agree with Ben and N.C..
If they were summoned on the journey, maybe whoever summoned them could tell them to leave the dragons behind, at least, to an extent. And if they weren’t summoned…
Have them get inadvertently separated from the dragons. Like maybe when they’re trying to escape the rockslide, or w…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths It made sense to make you a bird 🙂
@inkling-for-christ Thank you!! I enjoyed it
@daeus X) 😉
@kballen Thanks!! (Have we met?)
@aislinn-mollisong LOL Yeah, Xonos was my favorite one to draw (next to Daeus and Daniel)
@graciegirl I thought you’d like that! “Zikers” sounded a lot like a superhero catchphrase so… :-D…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@graciegirl *bows and flourishes cape* I don’t know if we’ve ever formally met. Although you were around when I was *cough*stalkingtheforums*cough* Who? Me? Stalking? I would never. *severe glare* 😛
I’m glad you’re back! I’m NC, of the undetermined personality type. (The ongoing question of whether I’m an INFP of an INFJ…) Your profile pic is…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
😀 The KP cast grows ever larger…
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Glaring Plot Holes! HELP! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Sounds like you’ve got a why-didn’t-they-use-the-eagles-to-get-to-Mount-Doom conundrum here. 😉
Maybe try dialing down the power of the dragons. If they’re powerful enough to stop all of the catastrophes, they might be too powerful. What would happen of you made them smaller? Weaker? What if they needed something to get their…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Glaring Plot Holes! HELP! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Hmm…
Here are some random ideas that may or may not make sense in your story:
- The dragons get wounded in some sort of battle and have to recover
- Amber and Brendan need to sneak in somewhere silently and dragons would alert everyone to their presence
- The MCs go somewhere (a cave or something?) where Teine and Terran…
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa Ooh, a Western. That’ll be fun. 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel *thunderous applause* This is splendid!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Woah. That is weird.
Yeah, if you don’t mind giving me your email that would definitely be fine. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@graciegirl YAHOO! YOU’RE BACK! 😀
I throw ice cream around in your honor! 😀 🍦🍦🍦🍦
Um…
Well, I started a blog. Silver Phoenix
😀So glad you’re back, Gracie! 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@graciegirl Zikers! Welcome back!!!
I was starting to get really worried you had fallen off the face of the earth.
Things to catch up on? Well, @dekreel just drew a picture of you. https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/just-a-bunch-of-stick-people-nothing-to-see-here/
And @sam-kowal wrote a KP Christmas…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ll be sure to tag you. I will after all, need something after beta-readers for the finishing touches. 😀
@dekreel Nope. Never too late. 😀
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Worry not. I totally understand that. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
😀 😀 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Sorry! I had no idea what a saber looked like. Google didn’t help at all XD
Thank you!!! I had fun 😀 (origami cranes are tricky to draw…)
-
Joy started the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Well, I guess there is something worth glancing through…
I spent all night working on a bunch of Stick-Kapeefers… XD

And some closeups for your benefit 🙂




@dragon-snapper @graciegirl @catwing @lady-iliara @daeus @inkling-for-christ @daughteroftheking @seekjustice @xonos-darkgrate @sam-kowal @KAPEEFERS!
- Load More
